The Riot Thread

Flojo

Kettling after a local derby >> kettling outside parliament.Get locked in a boozer singing footy songs instead of freezing your tits off with no one listening to you.
LOL

Guest WAVESURFER
D CAMcoalition squadnick clegg in the backtake that you shithouse studentsgo do your shittty mickey mouse degrees at sh*t universitys of your own backutter scum
LOLSwear you're a med student as well? you would be pissed if this bill had been passed when you started your degree
HAHA ave u seen the state of the student mongs harrasin the bbc reporterf*ckin verminim done anyway... im finished come august im a young professional held in high regard by societyif ur doin media studies at brunel.. ur wastin money
Don't think so bro, you're still gonna be just another Patel to most people.
  • Upvote 6

Guest Esquilax
Right see THAT is what gets me madHigher Education is NOT a right, and never should be regarded as a right.
its not a right, but everyone should have the opportunity.
Of courseBut some of these people are saying it should be free and sh*t :D It should be a privilege fro those who are exceptional, not everyone

Guest Rorschach
WHY U HATIN ON ME FOR MAYBE TO THE SCUM YOU SURROUND YOURSELF WITHI DONT MOVE IN THOSE CIRCLESWHO YOU KNOW COMMANDS RESPECT LIKE ME... A YOUNG HANDSOME AFGHAN DOCTOR WITH BUSINESSES ON THE SIDEI:L WIN IN A ONE ON ONE FIGHT I BENCH PRESS DEADLIFT AND SQUAT MORE THAN U... AND I KILL YOU IN EVERY OTHER DOMAIN IN LIFESERIOUSLY KID DO NOT THINK UR ON MY LEVEL COZ UR NOT UR JUS GNA END UP FEELIN BAD HOWU FLOPPPED
Being Scottish > Going to the gymBeing Glasweigan >> Being Scottish >> Going to the gymNo contest
  • Downvote 1

Probably will lead to a future brain drain.
Why? Where are people going to go?
To emerging countries that need their skill. Where ever they choose... Loan avoidance.
What section of society are you referring to? Because what you said could surely only apply to a tiny fraction of potential students (like, less than 1%)People that don't speak any foreign languages and wanted to do film studies are not going to go to emerging economies (which as far as I know are Brazil, India, China and Russia) to study, and they won't be accepted there either. Brain drain applies to people with qualifications or skills, who will be of some use to the places they go. I don't think Brazil is going to take on all the people who decided they can't afford uni anymore tbh

Right see THAT is what gets me madHigher Education is NOT a right, and never should be regarded as a right.
Of courseBut some of these people are saying it should be free and sh*t :D It should be a privilege fro those who are exceptional, not everyone
no one said it should be free, just not make it only for the rich. its not a priviledge.theres nothing so hard to achieve top grades in gsce's and A levelswhat exceptional sh*t are you requiring? that they walk on water before being able to to university?.it appears you clearly arent "exceptional" even by these normal standards, and probably shouldn't be talking.just saying
  • Upvote 6

Guest Esquilax
no one said it should be free, just not make it only for the rich. its not a priviledge.theres nothing so hard to achieve top grades in gsce's and A levelswhat exceptional sh*t are you requiring? that they walk on water before being able to to university?.it appears you clearly arent "exceptional" even by these normal standards, and probably shouldn't be talking.just saying
Excuse me?Who are you talking to mate...Exceptional in terms of academic proficiency obviously. The best of the best. If you don't make the cut then move onNot going to f*ck around for a few years cuz you don't know what to do nextMy exceptional talents go beyond the realm of academia, so you probably shouldn't be talking
  • Downvote 7

I'm talking about people who get their degrees and then want to leave. Hmm, British Africans/Asians in particular. Do you argue for the sake of arguing? Why would students leave at the age of 18.
I thought you meant people who hadn't been to uni yet.But once you've got your degree, you have to pay back the loans even if you leave the country I'm pretty sure?

THANK YOUUUUCOME AGAIN
Why is anti-Asian racism cool on vip?
TBH I HATE PATEL AS WELL.... BUT THATS BECAUSE I DISLIKE GUJURATIS BECAUSE OF WER I LIVE... f*ck EMALOT OF THEE NEGROS ON ERE ARE VERY SALTY ABOUT THEIR STATIONS AND SEE ASIAN SUCCCESS AS A THREATTHE WHITE TRASH JUST BEG IT AND ARE IGNORANT SO I DNT CARFE ABOUT THEM..PLUS THEY CANT CALL THE NEGROS MONKEYS OR WATEVA BECAUSE THEY BEG THEIR f*ckIN ATTENTION.
wavesurfer etc do not differentiate between pahstuns and gujuratis