The Riot Thread

Flojo

feel for the younger generationnot just the poor but the middle class aswellpeople acting like every uni is some waste of time shithole which churns out useless graduateswhere are the jobs for school leavers? swear many places will only let you climb the ladder to a certain extent without a degree. . . this may just be an opinion but most the sh*t I've read is, and on a side not I still can't get over the cut to the corporation tax.

Guest Awesome Kong
feel for the younger generationnot just the poor but the middle class aswellpeople acting like every uni is some waste of time shithole which churns out useless graduateswhere are the jobs for school leavers? swear many places will only let you climb the ladder to a certain extent without a degree. . . this may just be an opinion but most the sh*t I've read is, and on a side not I still can't get over the cut to the corporation tax.
The government is f*cked. There are not a lot of apprenticeships as they once were x amount of years ago.
  • Upvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong
Esqui, you have never been to university though. So what exactly do you base these opinions on?!?I don't know the number of students at each university, but for instance at UEA there were just over 15,000 students, are you seriously trying to tell me the MAJORITY of us were only interesting in getting extremely drunk every weekend?!
I said so many people I've spoken to, almost everyone I talk to who went to Uni (my decision not to go is often a conversation point (not my choice, BTW, I don't force it on them))
You couldn't go uni because you're stupid.
  • Upvote 8

Esqui, you have never been to university though. So what exactly do you base these opinions on?!?I don't know the number of students at each university, but for instance at UEA there were just over 15,000 students, are you seriously trying to tell me the MAJORITY of us were only interesting in getting extremely drunk every weekend?!
I said so many people I've spoken to, almost everyone I talk to who went to Uni (my decision not to go is often a conversation point (not my choice, BTW, I don't force it on them))
There's nobody too stupid to go to uni tbh, there are loads of thick people at uni
  • Upvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong
There's nobody too stupid to go to uni tbh, there are loads of thick people at uni
Shut up man. From what your signature says I am what you consider a geek so what I say is gospal.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
people need to 'llow Prince Charles, he does a lot for the people, he ain't the government
yeawas prob a atack anyone who may be against us ting doednt see why else theyd go after him, dude was jus at the wrong place at the wrong time

Guest Esquilax

Dunno what either of you wimps are on about TBHIf you can quote something I've said and why you disagree with it and sway me you're more than welcome"I aint arguing with you you don't know anything"Blah blah blahCome with a counter or sit down, this isn't your thread