The Riot Thread

Flojo

You are bitter as f*ck though Esquilax, let's be honest.
Not really.I can fully understand the protests and respect people who have gone there to demonstrate peaecfully, wave placards etc. but these other idiots are causing disruption and everybody having to spend 2 hours on a bus stuck in traffic outside King's Cross isn't responsible for fees going up
  • Downvote 1

Guest Esquilax
She's talking SENSE tbhThey're supposed to stick to their route which is planned out so as to not cause disruption. They deviated from it, and then started dashing sh*t, acting like cunts, setting things on fire...What do you expect?
lol f*ck thatlibdems only sitting there in parliament because of the people they have abandonedno point in having a peaceful demonstration imo.
That's fine, but if you're gonna make the concious decision not to protest peacefully, then be prepared to face the consequences...
That's bollocks, if the police are gonna hem in hundreds of peaceful protesters and not let them move anywhere, it's obvious that people will get frustrated, tempers are gonna fray and it's gonna turn ugly. Peaceful protesters will be forced to resort to unpeaceful means. That's the goal of the police in using these tactics.Then the police want to blame the protesters :D
No, they kettled them after things got out of hand and when they deviated from their planned march route. As the woman said, people who're doing their ting peacefully, and people who are vulnerable are allowed to leave.Like I said, do whatever you want to do, hospitalise whoever you like, or go along and say none and be there for the cause, but be prepared. It's not like this is the first time this has happened is it?/I dunno what all this chat about bitterness is TBHI never applied to university, I never wanted to go, I never went to college. I'm not bitter at all. I see people acting a certain way and I make my judgements on that./f*ck students
  • Downvote 4

She's talking SENSE tbhThey're supposed to stick to their route which is planned out so as to not cause disruption. They deviated from it, and then started dashing sh*t, acting like cunts, setting things on fire...What do you expect?
Your degree of bitterness towards academic achievement is exceptional.
I'm talking objectively about a group of people who've deviated from a protest march, and have had to face the consequences.It could have been any protest that had gone awry, animal rights, anti war etc etcSo before you start throwing around accusations of 'bitterness', you should realise that anti social behaviour is punished regardless of who you are and what cause you're fighting for, yeah?
seems to be working well for Tony Blair though

I'm talking objectively about a group of people who've deviated from a protest march, and have had to face the consequences.It could have been any protest that had gone awry, animal rights, anti war etc etcSo before you start throwing around accusations of 'bitterness', you should realise that anti social behaviour is punished regardless of who you are and what cause you're fighting for, yeah?
You're not talking objectively. Care to respond to my post earlier about that bollocks facebook status you posted?/Yuri you're Russian yeah? f*ck knows what your homeland would be like now if your ancestors would have had your laissez faire attitude.
  • Upvote 1

You're not talking objectively. Care to respond to my post earlier about that bollocks facebook status you posted?/Yuri you're Russian yeah? f*ck knows what your homeland would be like now if your ancestors would have had your laissez faire attitude.
I actually don't know what you're referring to. Please elaborate.

D CAMcoalition squadnick clegg in the backtake that you shithouse studentsgo do your shittty mickey mouse degrees at sh*t universitys of your own backutter scum
LOLSwear you're a med student as well? you would be pissed if this bill had been passed when you started your degree

Guest Esquilax
I actually don't know what you're referring to. Please elaborate.
"why are ppl protesting against the new fee system when it is more left wing than the current system? the bottom 25% will be better off. also: who introduced the fees? who then trippled them to £3,000? labour! not all will be paying trippled fees - most are doubled, only a few increased UP TO £9,000."You mean that one?I threw it to you man to see what your views on it were. I don't agree or disagree with any of this. My indifference to the plight of students and ANYTHING they do/ say is further proof of my OBJECTIVITY RE: protest violence. OK?
  • Downvote 1

26 years to pay off student fees? see how we gave satan control of the country
After 10 years you dont pay them back ya f*cktard, little shitmug c*nt
30 years mateedit: cant stand looking at these little pricks that stare aimlessly into the camera and seem to be obsessed with getting on tv.

Absolute madness.
a middle-earning graduate would need to earn, for example, an average of £48,850 a year for 26 years to pay off their debt.

Absolute madness.
a middle-earning graduate would need to earn, for example, an average of £48,850 a year for 26 years to pay off their debt.
That is f*cked up.Uni is not worth it for them man there.
  • Downvote 1

Absolute madness.
That is crazy tbhEven if you leave uni and become a management consultant at mckinsey you won't earn over £40,000 for at least 3 years after you start working. so the government has basically created a generation of people who will never pay off their loans, and the taxpayer will have to pay them instead