The Riot Thread

Flojo

Guest Esquilax

It's white people so people are like w/eImagine if it was only blaxI remember hearing that giggs concerts were getting banned cuz police thought people would get shankedDid they ban punk concerts when heads were getting mangled and dangled? No.. When the mods and rockers were fighting RAW in UK, no banning took place...

• Upvote 1

how can i be slipping and not have sky news on was waiting for news at 6 like a knob/lol @ going to any kind of riot protest without a bally or scarf hat combo maybe all three/ahahahahahahahahahahaha sky news now THE SKANKING LMAO THE SKANKING MUST BE LIKE WHAT GRIME RAVES ARE LIKE NOW BARE WHITE GUYS DOING FUNNY DANCES WITH GUN FINGERS AND N DUBZ HATSAHAHAHAHAH
Look at the skanking.. far back.. you will see me blonde hair and black coat with hoodie skanking.. you can't miss me, I am the only white breh there!

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
It's white people so people are like w/eImagine if it was only blaxI remember hearing that giggs concerts were getting banned cuz police thought people would get shankedDid they ban punk concerts when heads were getting mangled and dangled? No.. When the mods and rockers were fighting RAW in UK, no banning took place...
tell emBLACK POWER

there might not have been bans (there were definitely in the rave scene circa 89-94)but people wernt like w/e, there was moral outrage and youths were demonised

none of these students know how to f*ck*ng talkthey struggle lol @ not knowing how to change up the way you talk when talking to someone who isnt your peer ethnic 101 tbh/ the guy who threw the fire extinguisher >>>> something id do not about being in it half hearted

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Trust it just shows how stupid these people are, half of them are foriegners who are already paying like £10k for their courses then you got the likes of Ashman there.
Oit! Least I get out there and protest for the cause .. most other man sit on their arm chair moaning but do nothing. Same with the football supporters here.. some arm chair supporters. I go to games and to protests because that's how I roll!
  • Upvote 2