I'm A Celebrity !

Admin.

• 9 months later...
Guest Portuguese

I'm A Celebrity contestant Aggro Santos charged with raping two women in attacks six months apart

Former I'm A Celebrity contestant Aggro Santos was today charged with raping two women.

The 22-year-old Brazilian-born rapper is accused of raping one woman in Chichester, West Sussex, on May 7 and another in Yeovil, Somerset, between September 25 and 26 last year.

Another man, 21-year-old Tyrelle Ritchie, has been charged with one count of rape in Chichester on the same date, Sussex Police said.

Santos, real name Yuri Santos, and Ritchie have been bailed to appear at Chichester Magistrates' Court on September 19.

A Sussex Police spokesman said: 'The Crown Prosecution Service has authorised Sussex Police to charge a man in relation to two separate investigations of rape in Somerset and Sussex and a second man in relation to the offence in Sussex.

'Yuri Santos, 22, of London, has been charged with two offences of rape; one in Chichester on 7 May, 2011, and another in Yeovil between 25 and 26 September last year.

'Tyrelle Ritchie, 21, London, has been charged with one offence of rape in Chichester on 7 May, 2011.

'The two men have been bailed to appear before Chichester Magistrates Court on 19 September.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2035603/Aggro-Santos-charged-raping-women.html#ixzz1XTZkWksM

SMH