Sign in to follow this  
thinkingthuglife

warming up this winter

Tired of high electric and gas bills? Sick of that stuffy feeling that central heating gives you?

A wood burning stove may just be the answer to all your problems *cheesy smile*.

PMs

Guest Yilmaz

Tired of high electric and gas bills? Sick of that stuffy feeling that central heating gives you?

A wood burning stove may just be the answer to all your problems *cheesy smile*.

PMs

dyu wanna come to goa with me

all expenses paid

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

PMs

erm

where would one get the wood from to burn in it?

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

are there like shops that sell wood or do u have to go into forests and sh*t

You can buy wood at shops or get a load delivered (cheaper).

Seriously though, homeowners i can do good discounts.

instead of buying one of those stoves

how about you just come to me and we do this bodily heat ting?

I got haribo here still

Waddya say

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

so like when u get the wood delivered, im assumin itll have to be some massive load n that

where do u keep the wood?

is this for like rich people with massive houses that have a wood room or sutin?

cos u cnt leave it outside, dunno if carryin it through the house into a shed would be easy

u cnt fit it in flats can you?

Garden is fine just cover with some plastic sheeting, carrying through isn't a big deal just use a big basket. A load off a pickup will be around £60-80 and will last a very long time.

You can just bring in 5 logs and it will easy last you the evening or keep a basket full near the fire.

At my place we sell a rubble bag full of logs for £4 which will last around a week.

There are also multifuel burners which take wood and coal, theres new coal not the old fashion stuff and it lasts around 12 hours.

Coal is £12.50 for a 25kg bag.

U can buy would from petrol stations/b&q/homebase and store it outside as long as its covered up to protect it from rain, obviously a garden is needed. Got a fireplace in my front room (nomiddleclass), when its super cold nothing better than a roaring fire with coal.