Sign in to follow this  
Gundam

Official Pro Thread.

Ye all the talk goes into here.Adidas i was going to play you in rank mode, but someone else got there before i did.Then i had to play some guy who i thought was Man Utd, so when i was about to pick Arsenal mans pick Inter. Lost 3-2 and all of mans goals were cut backs, then he watches the replay over and over like it was a good goal. :? From this day, im not allowing anyone who picks Inter, i will pick the same team as them and i will score from cut backs.

Boy, I just let them choose Inter. Feels much more satisfying when I beat them but them jammy Adrihimovic goals make me want to take sledgehammer to my 360.My best victory by far, highest ranked person I've ever played too. He was playing so sick, some next skills I didn't even know about. Almunia wasn't having none of it though, felt nice when the whistle went.dsc00118kc5.jpg

Nice. I played some guy ranked 600th or something the other day, we both picked Inter, i made him quit at half time at 4-0. He was swag though.The one guy i played that i actually got a battering had a rating like that above. Lost something like 5-2. The guy used the super cancel like it was nothing and just played some ridiculous passing game, couldn't even get near him.

Guest YourFutureStepDaddy

I need to master super cancel, I can do it but I know I could do it better.

I rate people who master super cancel, they are too sick, make my players look like fools. Annoying as well.

I use it as well, but them people who use it all the time, like they do a certain pass that will just draw for the super cancel.True say i've only seen two people ever do it all the time.

Did anyone download the update to this like a week ago?Have no idea what it done though.

Did anyone download the update to this like a week ago?Have no idea what it done though.
I haven't had no pause cheaters since then so I'm hoping it's solved that problem.

Ye, i thinking that still. Someone kept pausing the game yesterday, and i kept thinking as soon as the countdown goes to 0 im gunna have another freezer. Kept going back to game, so big up them if they fixed it.

Ye all the talk  goes into here.Adidas i was going to play you in rank mode, but someone else got there before i did.Then i had to play some guy who i thought was Man Utd, so when i was about to pick Arsenal mans pick Inter.  Lost 3-2 and all of mans goals were cut backs, then he watches the replay over and over like it was a good goal.  :?  From this day, im not allowing anyone who picks Inter, i will pick the same team as them and i will score from cut backs.
Whats wrong with cutbacks?

wha are cutbacks..i ahvent eve played pro yet
cutbacks is jus using your player to sprint down the wing with the ball then cut into the box, pass and score with ease.

Photo-0030.jpgNot my best Rating(7.5k), but still pretty decent considering its AC Milan and i started using them when my rating was still on 5.8k

who's on playing a game. just set up my ps2. still getting used to setting up games online. player name = A.G.O.N.Y.english/ps2/01

Lenny has finally come over to the 360 side, i need to play you on pro now.Not none of that 6-5 sh*t anymore. biggrin.gif

u man watch rankings too toughi prefer having good games. ranking system is flawed so u will never be #1i dont even watch dat ish. plus i only play s.case nowdays

ps2 player over here if theres any new heads on that or pc360 layout looks better than ps2

u man watch rankings too toughi prefer having good games. ranking system is flawed so u will never be #1i dont even watch dat ish. plus i only play s.case nowdays
I prefer playing people with high rankings, more chance of getting a good match.Anyone in the top 200 ranks are most likly cheaters.