Official Pro Thread.

Gundam

Ye all the talk goes into here.Adidas i was going to play you in rank mode, but someone else got there before i did.Then i had to play some guy who i thought was Man Utd, so when i was about to pick Arsenal mans pick Inter. Lost 3-2 and all of mans goals were cut backs, then he watches the replay over and over like it was a good goal. :? From this day, im not allowing anyone who picks Inter, i will pick the same team as them and i will score from cut backs.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy, I just let them choose Inter. Feels much more satisfying when I beat them but them jammy Adrihimovic goals make me want to take sledgehammer to my 360.My best victory by far, highest ranked person I've ever played too. He was playing so sick, some next skills I didn't even know about. Almunia wasn't having none of it though, felt nice when the whistle went.dsc00118kc5.jpg

Nice. I played some guy ranked 600th or something the other day, we both picked Inter, i made him quit at half time at 4-0. He was swag though.The one guy i played that i actually got a battering had a rating like that above. Lost something like 5-2. The guy used the super cancel like it was nothing and just played some ridiculous passing game, couldn't even get near him.

Ye, i thinking that still. Someone kept pausing the game yesterday, and i kept thinking as soon as the countdown goes to 0 im gunna have another freezer. Kept going back to game, so big up them if they fixed it.

Ye all the talk  goes into here.Adidas i was going to play you in rank mode, but someone else got there before i did.Then i had to play some guy who i thought was Man Utd, so when i was about to pick Arsenal mans pick Inter.  Lost 3-2 and all of mans goals were cut backs, then he watches the replay over and over like it was a good goal.  :?  From this day, im not allowing anyone who picks Inter, i will pick the same team as them and i will score from cut backs.
Whats wrong with cutbacks?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
u man watch rankings too toughi prefer having good games. ranking system is flawed so u will never be #1i dont even watch dat ish. plus i only play s.case nowdays
I prefer playing people with high rankings, more chance of getting a good match.Anyone in the top 200 ranks are most likly cheaters.