playstation 3

Dan.

i'm regretting sellin mine now.....was just chatting to one dude who played a part in the design of the PS3 and he claims that right now its only using 10% of the processing power, he said it doesn't matter what they do to the games it will never be able to use 100 or even 80% of the processing power...it will only be limited by the graphics output card.....this means that in theory the PS3 will eventually sh*t all over the 360....and beat it down like an abused 3 year old....

i'm regretting sellin mine now.....was just chatting to one dude who played a part in the design of the PS3 and he claims that right now its only using 10% of the processing power, he said it doesn't matter what they do to the games it will never be able to use 100 or even 80% of the processing power...it will only be limited by the graphics output card.....this means that in theory the PS3 will eventually sh*t all over the 360....and beat it down like an abused 3 year old....
witch is the reason y heads are dumb payin 4 bills + might as will wait till it starts goin on sick by then the price wud have dropped nuff long buyin a ps3 at thsi moment in time

Waiting for better games
Yeah. I wanna have more choices. Right now im thinking of getting an Xbox 360 with GTA4, Saints Row, Rainbow 6 Vegas, Gears Of War, Call Of Duty 2 etcbut im thinking the PS3 has blu-ray and that might be good in the long run but the only games coming out on PS3 that I really want are GTA4 and Killzone 2.

your dumb for not realising thatwhat consoles have the sickest games on release :roll: biggrin.gif

your dumb for not realising thatwhat consoles have the sickest games on release :roll: biggrin.gif
I actually sold it not cos of the games.....but cos of the fact that i see it highly unlikely that it will be cracked open anytime soon.....i sold it for 800 cos it's open region....i just plain didn't really like it and it's huge...of course i realise that the games will get better....i just never realised that the games were only utilising 10% of the processor at best...that's surprising....

i'm waiting till i can replace the hard drive with any size hard drive i so choose and i can use it as a fully fledged media centre and pvr....until then i am not interested nor am i interested in any of the games....
you can do this now...get a external hard drive connect to usb an voila

• 3 weeks later...