Internationals

Captain Planet

hfdfffgfggffgggfgfgffgffgfgLETS DO THIS!

Smalling is on for set pieces guys massive

Will take this all things consideredI cant take Park in our side before xmas just cant do it he should just come in out of nowhere in February and murk in the CL

Guest M12 Part 2

Berbatov needs to start playing as a striker or behind the striker. He needs to pick a role and stick to it. His positioning is so inconsistent. u can see the midfield have no idea where he's gonna be when they get the ball.

• Upvote 1

As much as they always do it to us, usually you have to give Man Yanited credit for their experienced heads clawing back.Today you can't, the inexperience cost us. I've not seen anything back but we should have won, we were comfortably the better side and Friedel didn't make a save.I'm not even angry, don't get me wrong, we know we're not doing anything this season and theres loads to take from that performance.I didn't even know what position Chris Herd plays when he came on, he's not even a regular for the reserves that's how bad it was.Gabby stays on and we would have won, lost our focal point.Warnock's first good performance for ages, Bannan, Albrighton, Ashley and Downing were fantastic too. Hogg started shakey but finished well.Can't hype 'em up yet, but this is a bloody promising crop of kids.

• Upvote 1