The England Football Team Thread

Black.

I don't watch international friendlies

Well not england ones anyway

It's not a friendly

Was just following on from your post on the last page

I have only just realised it was posted 08th November 2012

...Nevertheless

Them drab group qualifier games against teams from countries crippled by the collapse of the soviet republic are probably worse

10 men behind the ball, 8 of them work part time in the police force

Not for me

• Upvote 1

There's only a few people in the world who can end up doing the right thing but look completely stupid in doing so. Instead of turning the call-up down in the basis of principle he turns it down due to issues with fitness. Something Hogdson claimed he was left out if the Euro's due to and Ferdinand was up in arms at, well at least Hogdson can now feel vindicated by his decision whether his reasoning was honest or not he is vindicated.

• Upvote 2

I have withdrawn from the England Squad due to a pre-planned training and medical programme that I must follow.

It was important for me to be able to speak with Roy face to face and explain the situation, and one thing I made clear was that my passion and commitment to represent my country is as strong as ever.

It is disappointing that I won't be able to play a part in the upcoming games but I told Roy that I want to continue to be available for England and I look forward to working with him in the future.

Rio being naughty and nice at the same time lol

There's only a few people in the world who can end up doing the right thing but look completely stupid in doing so. Instead of turning the call-up down in the basis of principle he turns it down due to issues with fitness. Something Hogdson claimed he was left out if the Euro's due to and Ferdinand was up in arms at, well at least Hogdson can now feel vindicated by his decision whether his reasoning was honest or not he is vindicated.

True

True