The England Football Team Thread

Black.

I was 50% trolling 50% truth but the truth obviously burnt you man

Welbeck will never be as good as Sturridge so dont even compare them plz. Thats offensive to everyone including welbeck

He would if you played him as a striker. As a winger welbeck has more goals and assists than couthino and sterling ow abaat that mayte .

/

If you played sturridge on the wing im pretty sure he probably wouldn't get into double figures

stop trolling me

Sturridge used to bang in europe and in the league for chelsea under avb. Coutinho was playing left wing last season had 6 assist in 10 at one point. And sterling has scored and assisted lots this season. What has welbeck and janujizz done? Nothing

Football is not for u

Guest freestacks

Welbeck will never be as good as Sturridge so dont even compare them plz. Thats offensive to everyone including welbeck

He would if you played him as a striker. As a winger welbeck has more goals and assists than couthino and sterling ow abaat that mayte .

/

If you played sturridge on the wing im pretty sure he probably wouldn't get into double figures

stop trolling me

Sturridge used to bang in europe and in the league for chelsea under avb. Coutinho was playing left wing last season had 6 assist in 10 at one point. And sterling has scored and assisted lots this season. What has welbeck and janujizz done? Nothing

Football is not for u

Raheem Sterling Liverpool 6 goals 4 assists  10

Coutinho Liverpool 4 goals 6 assists 10

Danny Welbeck Manchester United 9 goals 2 assists 11

So despite playing over 400 minutes less than sterling and 700 minutes less than coutinho he has more goals and assists than them . 

Respect welbeck please . 

Kl ur stats are correct

Still doesnt prove nothing. Stats mean nothing in this case.

/

In all comps sterling has 7 goals and 5 assists.

Couts has 7 assists and 4 goals

+ speak about the fact coutinho has been injured this season both are younger than welbeck who is in the same age group as sturridge and walcott

/

stop trolling me

Football is not for u

Raheem Sterling Liverpool 6 goals 4 assists  10

Coutinho Liverpool 4 goals 6 assists 10

Danny Welbeck Manchester United 9 goals 2 assists 11

So despite playing over 400 minutes less than sterling and 700 minutes less than coutinho he has more goals and assists than them . 

Respect welbeck please . 

Welbeck has 1 assist according to whoscored.

And i don't respect Welbeck anymore than i respect Lambert, who also has better stats than the aformentioned.

Welbeck as a footballer, is far far worse, than both Sterling and Coutinho.

Said it ages ago

Welbeck is in a completely different situation to Sturridge.

Sturridge at United in the same situation as Welbeck wouldn't be ahead of RVP or 3hunna. Welbeck needs to leave United for a club where he can play week in, week out or united need to show him some faith. Sturridge has benefited from that, he's flourishing and it's quite obvious that he's the better player right now.

Still think that Welbeck potentially has more to his game than Sturridge in the long run. But Sturridge is putting in that work boy...

Welbeck deserves to be in the squad because he has 8 goals in 21 caps(funny how people ignore this while discrediting Welbeck in an England national team thread but whatever) and usually delivers a solid all round performance in an England shirt.

Sturridge deserves to be in the squad because he has been the most in form English striker this season.

Preferably they should both start this summer

--------Sturridge-------

Welbeck--Lallana--Sterling

Anyway don't mind me guys. Continue going around in circles.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Yeah sturridge is a number 9 why does he have to do sh*t off the ball

I don't even know why you entertained the conversation as soon as Sturridge not working for the team off the ball was brought up, it's complete bullshit that is more often than not brought up by people who don't watch us play.

Said it ages ago

Welbeck is in a completely different situation to Sturridge.

Sturridge at United in the same situation as Welbeck wouldn't be ahead of RVP or 3hunna. Welbeck needs to leave United for a club where he can play week in, week out or united need to show him some faith. Sturridge has benefited from that, he's flourishing and it's quite obvious that he's the better player right now.

Still think that Welbeck potentially has more to his game than Sturridge in the long run. But Sturridge is putting in that work boy...

Laughable, he isn't as good of a dribbler or a passer or has as good of a touch. The notion that he has a better all round game than Sturridge is one of the most uneducated football opinions i've seen, nothing he has shown in his career backs this point up.

Yeah thats fair points i have backed welbeck before and i dont think he is a useless player

I just think football is what have u done lately kind of sport and lately sturridge has been second best striker in the league while Welbeck hasnt shown more than glimpses. Especially in international football u play ur best and most consistent players together. Despite the anti-rooney bandwagon rooney this season>welbeck and sterling> welbeck, lallana>welbeck and sturridge>welbeck. So i dont really buy this he should start in the WC business he hasnt shown anything to suggest he should.

And to say he bossed that game in the bernabeu is also bs and never true. I agree he should be in the squad but not starting more like a option off the bench.

Also even if Welbeck started and got as many opportunities as sturridge to start as a starting striker he wouldnt score half of the goals Studge has but thats just imo. And u cant quote me on that. He just doesnt have the same killer instinct.

Bane and his emotional sidekick stacks with the negs pending

Welbeck deserves to be in the squad because he has 8 goals in 21 caps(funny how people ignore this while discrediting Welbeck in an England national team thread but whatever) and usually delivers a solid all round performance in an England shirt.

Sturridge deserves to be in the squad because he has been the most in form English striker this season.

--------Sturridge-------

Who will be the midfield then?

Because that side is incredibly exposed.

--------Sturridge-------

Gerrard and Henderson behind that as a two would be very similar to how we've played at times this season.

This idea that smaller offensive players can't put in a shift is outdated, but we're fantasising talking about this as Hodgson would never consider playing like this in a million years because it would require pressing from the front and for then defence to keep a higher line than he's ever been comfortable with.

--------Sturridge-------

Gerrard and Henderson behind that as a two would be very similar to how we've played at times this season.

This idea that smaller offensive players can't put in a shift is outdated, but we're fantasising talking about this as Hodgson would never consider playing like this in a million years because it would require pressing from the front and for then defence to keep a higher line than he's ever been comfortable with.

Against better teams in that formation the midfield is exposed.

For the majority of the season we've played 

Gerrard holding

And Henderson and Allen in front doing the pressing.

Its make more sense if we're going to replicate that to, play Gerrard Henderson and a player like Wilshere in the middle ahead of Gerrard.

I would put Lallana on the left and Sterling on the right.