NIGGA FUCK FEDS

BLACK VICTIM

u can use it just remember its two way traffic when a irishman calls u a mosstop or colored or a gorm or any of the other names they have for black ppl

there's more to oireland den dis

• Upvote 1

u can use it just remember its two way traffic when a irishman calls u a mosstop or colored or a gorm or any of the other names they have for black ppl

ofc

but im not gona lie sum of my relatives brazenly drop sum shockers.

not on like a prejudice or hate tip but just really off lingo.

like one of my uncles, i had to cut him from my facebook cos he kept posting borderline comments, like ther was this pic of me with this black girl, who was stacked, actually im not gona lie she was taking the piss out of thick, and he posts a comment like "jaysus she's a full pint o guinness"

same guy, last family reunion is describing my gf to someone else and goes "ah shes a luvely gurl, very pretty, touch of the of the tar brush u kno" :/ "wots amiss?"

sum of them guys r just old skool/stupid/ dont even know what politically correct means.

obv i give them sh*t too, "who let the ira in?" "here have a snack u taigy c*nt *throws potato*"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

mick is a derogatory term that was used to insult my irish forefathers, by americans and the colonial oppressive british rulers alike

Irish license revoked due to not attending our fight. unlucky .

• Downvote 1

ofc

but im not gona lie sum of my relatives brazenly drop sum shockers.

not on like a prejudice or hate tip but just really off lingo.

like one of my uncles, i had to cut him from my facebook cos he kept posting borderline comments, like ther was this pic of me with this black girl, who was stacked, actually im not gona lie she was taking the piss out of thick, and he posts a comment like "jaysus she's a full pint o guinness"

LOL @ this

• Downvote 1

Guest Blue State Of Mind

dont watch that plastic-paddy.

mick isnt rlly tht offensive.

WHos that in your avi ?

• Downvote 1