Malia 2011

thinkingthuglife

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

man, i aint been on holiday since 2002

but i think im goin to Africa for a minute sometime next year, i think my sis was talkin about goin for NYE, but i wasnt really listening

dnt really bother with holidays tbh

• Upvote 2

Guest Awesome Kong

LOL Faking Thug Life was cussing me yet he's the dude going to the capital of fat white slags. Guy's loving them. Man ruled out Napa because he knows he'll have [Vince McMahon] NO CHANCE IN HELL!!!!! [/Vince McMahon]

Guest Awesome Kong

Hi, my name is Faking Thug Life. I only do fat white girls. They tell me to lick their p*ssy otherwise I'll remain a virgin but everytime I do I get coldsore on my mouth and then they run away.

I am going to Malia because I hear the girls are far bbelow standard and I am hoping I can lose my virginity. I hope the girls don't run away from my blistered lips

thinkin no life is the worst type of outo ftown black guy

no sense of self ... just a black shell with no ambition or path in life... careering around till he breeeds a wog socket called laura from hudddersfield and push out a wasted mixed breed youth and then not stick around

probably has a massive afro and wears boot cut jeans

lotion man

Afpoon is the worst type of western muslim

forgot where he comes from and a full English boy. Eats full English breakfast wi extra rashers of bacon, has a few teenage white girls on the low who he drew in his boys P reg Honda Civic. He will get 1 of these school girls pregnant.

Proably wears G-Star jeans, spiky hair n a tupac t-shirt.

Bitchmade faggit.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi, my name is Faking Thug Life. I only do fat white girls. They tell me to lick their p*ssy otherwise I'll remain a virgin but everytime I do I get coldsore on my mouth and then they run away.

I am going to Malia because I hear the girls are far bbelow standard and I am hoping I can lose my virginity. I hope the girls don't run away from my blistered lips

1. Fail

2. Yr weird

• Upvote 3