Girls who rate themselves as.....

BlackaDaBerry

I know some might....But not when they makin dates for u to come to their yard.....this is one of dem "U ain't ready, I'm gonna mash u up" kinda tings...Its a bit off puttin tho...I just keep thinkin....how many man have u mashed to know u gonna mash me up...I know i chat like that certain times...and my confidence comes out of mashin bare gal...

one time a chick says to me"im too experienced for you"this happen when i was in year 10 :shock:

I had one gurl say she loves sex 24/7 and im not ready for her reh teh teh.I started fuucking her 24/7, made her cum all the time too.In the end she would sex man, told my boy how I love sex tooooooooooo much and she wanted to relax and hold/huge me all the time.She lost.

I like this kind of challengeMost these bitches talk a good gameUntill they realise they can feel the pipe past their belly button an its too late to turn back:twisted:
*E-SPUD*I half want to show her but i'm too scared of catchin suttin tru i'm on the verge of gettin back with an ex i never shagged b4.....

I know some might....But not when they makin dates for u to come to their yard.....this is one of dem "U ain't ready, I'm gonna mash u up" kinda tings...Its a bit off puttin tho...I just keep thinkin....how many man have u mashed to know u gonna mash me up...I know i chat like that certain times...and my confidence comes out of mashin bare gal...
Been in the same situation bruh.I linked her. It was a live mash still. But I really am curious to know how many man she has mashed because when she was talking to me showing me she was on me she told man straight up "I love to f*ck!".

Guest MessyGyal

I say it and mean iti beg anyone to differ

I like this kind of challengeMost these bitches talk a good gameUntill they realise they can feel the pipe past their belly button an its too late to turn back:twisted:
biggrin.gifeveryone meets there match at some point...

are u my match?.....it gets a bit boring hearing this and then saying "told u so" whilst looking at them all sweaty snoring and grinning like a cheshire cat....with their legs still spread, ..it really takes the biscuit.....This is the RWD challenge.I will give my whole weeks wages to any girl who can mash me up....Simple not long....We are talkin multiple hundreds here...... ;