Shittest Jobs...

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

LOL my book keeper is family so it's free anyway and makes everything soo much easier..when i get to the stage when i hittin up on that tax bracket i'll earn say 29 grand a year on the books then the rest i'll stay lowkey on cash payments... doing my chainsaw course soon though..that should open more opportunities

• Upvote 1

Shouts to my Space Kitchens mandem. The Southgate branch looked like a slave labour camp.

LMAO Space Kitchens and Weatherseal

lowest of the low.

/

:confused: @ £20 - drop them guys a quid or two, a fiver if theres lines being done.

/

never had one of them guys back me but clocked one in the street and waved.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

some guy on my list is talkin proper enthusiastically about having been to job interviews and sh*t with some company, hes chattin with a next guy on my list so obv i seen the convo

the company hes had interviews with is Unik Corporations, google that n a whole lot of madness comes up

its even on that FB list of dodgy marketing companies http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=43203771818&v=info

i dnt know how to break it to man or even if i should tbh

its deep

when i just turned 18 i worked at a factory.. £5 an hour..no extra pay for weekends or over time.. the average "pick rate" was 10 per day and you had to get a minimum of 9..when i started i was keen, worked hard and banged out 15..so they expected 15 every day..few weeks down the line i got fired because my average slipped to 12 per day... at these places..working extra hard gets you no where

them guys who stand on oxford street or wherever else wearing signs for restaurants/jewellers or whatever

lol theres a new one

dude just walks around everywhere with a sign on his hat pointing to INTERNET

hes right, its called 3g

Just reminded me, there's a guy who does this on Bond Street inbetween Next and Massimo Dutti. He doesn't even hold up a sign, he has to wear an illuminous yellow suit thing with reflector strips on it that has an arrow pointing to a tanning salon.

Last time I saw him he had a group of builders on their lunch break fully mocking him. I felt so sorry for him.