DMX GOING IN AGAIN SHIT

Corrigan

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

even around 04 he was still goin in

pissed at whoever it is who gets his face shown when dude's sayin i show no love to homo thugs, proper zoomed in aswell

i still like party up, thats one of my faves, will obv get slated for that cos some of u man have issues with liking someones most popular song, then ill get directed some obscure tune that was released as a b side to his grandmothers debut single or sutin

Can't take this nigga seriously.

How you a multi-platinum recording artist, stealing federal cop cars, doing crack & sh*t?

I remember reaching a listening party for his 1st album when he joined Sony...

SMH

Nah, f*ck this nigga.

(1st album is an absolute classic).

HE WAS SPIKED.

AIN'T LIKE DUDE STARTED SMOKING CRACK OF HIS OWN ACCORD.

FOR THIS REASON HE GET'S A BLY STILL.

I fully appreciate DMX.

Dropping mainstream albums full of greeze. Party songs were greeze, girl songs were greeze and he even had some righteousness around.

Every intro set you up for an experience.

Now mans hearing f*ck*ng lightys singing with other lightys about f*ck*ng fireworks. Jesus weeps for me.

/

SP's verse on DXL is a disrespect tho.

• Upvote 2

Guest Awesome Kong

Your more moist than MK though Rsonist, how you can listen to this but be scared of me is a joke. DMX would slap you.

/

Def Jam was so so them times, their artist were sick. I remember one of my friends who spits came into school spitting "ain't no other cat" and claiming it was him then getting baited the next month that it was dmx smh

• Downvote 1

Can't take this nigga seriously.

How you a multi-platinum recording artist, stealing federal cop cars, doing crack & sh*t?

I remember reaching a listening party for his 1st album when he joined Sony...

SMH

Nah, f*ck this nigga.

(1st album is an absolute classic).

GGGHHHHHHHHHHH

UUUUUUURRRRRRRRG

I fully appreciate DMX.

Dropping mainstream albums full of greeze. Party songs were greeze, girl songs were greeze and he even had some righteousness around.

Every intro set you up for an experience.

Now mans hearing f*ck*ng lightys singing with other lightys about f*ck*ng fireworks. Jesus weeps for me.

/

SP's verse on DXL is a disrespect tho.

ahahaha

/

It's saddening that after all he's been through he came out the other side and still couldn't maintain a state of happiness, the realest rapper bar none in my opinion.

• 4 years later...