that Tyson Documentary

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

Guest Rorschach

Anyone who says or thinks Audley Harrison, a one time Olympic, and European champion, would get duffed up by someone hyping on the road, needs their head examining.

It's like when you see Frank Lampard come up against Iniesta and he makes Fat Frank look sh*t.

You then think park football man could embarrass lampard?

f*ck off.

Audley is a professional boxer, who is 6'6, incredibly strong, and in comparison with normal standards, incredibly quick

If you think a man can go at him, with no guard up, poor footwork, and come within the 86inches reach he has needed to hit you, and survive without all the teeth knocked out of his head

your on another planet entirely, and not in a good way

As Nem said

Go and get a man who you think is tonk or whatever, and get him in a ring with a 15 year old kid whos been boxing since he was young, and see if he survives. he won't.

in a 1-1 straightener with fists yh, if someone came back later with weapons he would swallow it immediately, whereas alot of more goonish bouncers wouldnt

on the doors in certain places you are gunna get threatened all the time etc

fraudley couldnt deal with that pressure, he aint cut out for the job mentally

don't necessarily disagree with that because i don't know harrison personally and therefore don't ahve much insight into his mental state of mind

what i do know is that you said "when it comes to a st fight there are a lot of goons that would probably wack harrison up". i must evoke my strong disagreement with this statement.

Always funny how those that dont have a clue chat the most fraff.....

Audley was a bouncer before he went to the olympics , a lot of the bouncers that do the black clubs know him, hes well known on the circuit...so thats your theory out the window.

anyman that thinks that he can test a professional boxer in a streetfight better have more than his fists with him..... boxers see things in milli-seconds...you could throw your fastest most devasting punch and even an amateur boxer would be able to slip it and before your hand got back youd be hit twice....

you can always tell whos real and who isnt..... the amount of hench "roadman" ive seen put on gloves and get in a boxing ring to get embarrassed by 16 year olds is unreal.

i

this.

altho i doubt harrison was punching guys up when he was working doors, a trained heavy weight could kill a guy/land himself in srs trouble like that, in fact any bouncer should avoid punching guys up tbh, i didnt throw one punch when i bounced anyway was never necessary.

also lol at saying he doesnt have heart, dont care how poor a fighter the man is it takes heart to step in the arena with the whole world watching.

in a 1-1 straightener with fists yh, if someone came back later with weapons he would swallow it immediately, whereas alot of more goonish bouncers wouldnt

on the doors in certain places you are gunna get threatened all the time etc

fraudley couldnt deal with that pressure, he aint cut out for the job mentally

don't necessarily disagree with that because i don't know harrison personally and therefore don't ahve much insight into his mental state of mind

what i do know is that you said "when it comes to a st fight there are a lot of goons that would probably wack harrison up". i must evoke my strong disagreement with this statement.

Always funny how those that dont have a clue chat the most fraff.....

Audley was a bouncer before he went to the olympics , a lot of the bouncers that do the black clubs know him, hes well known on the circuit...so thats your theory out the window.

anyman that thinks that he can test a professional boxer in a streetfight better have more than his fists with him..... boxers see things in milli-seconds...you could throw your fastest most devasting punch and even an amateur boxer would be able to slip it and before your hand got back youd be hit twice....

you can always tell whos real and who isnt..... the amount of hench "roadman" ive seen put on gloves and get in a boxing ring to get embarrassed by 16 year olds is unreal.

i

this.

altho i doubt harrison was punching guys up when he was working doors, a trained heavy weight could kill a guy/land himself in srs trouble like that, in fact any bouncer should avoid punching guys up tbh, i didnt throw one punch when i bounced anyway was never necessary.

also lol at saying he doesnt have heart, dont care how poor a fighter the man is it takes heart to step in the arena with the whole world watching.

major c/s. i was scared shitless just doing the small amount of amateur fights i had as a kid

and yeah, if harrison hit some "renowned tuff guy" with a straigh left hand, that guy is probably going to end up with a broken jaw, and a serious neck injury