FOOD IN THE DUFFLE BAG BEAT (HIPHOP)

Afroman

Guest Rorschach

I really like it.My one gripe is only the sample...it doesn't sound so much a chopped and screwed line ala Rawse (everyday Im hustlin) I guess thats what you went for? It sounds more...deliberate, as if the line was spoken with the sample in mind, if you feel me? it sounds like it should be a bit deeper or maybe quickerBut then that could be because of the lack of drumsEither way, very good job :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I really like it.My one gripe is only the sample...it doesn't sound so much a chopped and screwed line ala Rawse (everyday Im hustlin) I guess thats what you went for? It sounds more...deliberate, as if the line was spoken with the sample in mind, if you feel me? it sounds like it should be a bit deeper or maybe quickerBut then that could be because of the lack of drumsEither way, very good job :D
Yeah I hear that. safe for the feed back.I think I should have chopped each word on to the each drum pad could have been pulled off betterThe vocal was worked around the beat as to the other way round. @ zomby yeah trying to get a few uk man to jump on. A few road rappers I spoke to..want it. But its gettin' them to record it thats it another story.. Thats always the hassle.

• 4 weeks later...