HIT OR NOT?!?

Mr Invincible 49

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just looked at ur uni's myspace, dat boi Arnold knows my bredrin...small small world boi.  I went to a house party in brunel couple mnths back, was u der?
u say that like there's only been 1 house party there or sumthin lol.

Just looked at ur uni's myspace, dat boi Arnold knows my bredrin...small small world boi.  I went to a house party in brunel couple mnths back, was u der?
Well it was a party.....in a house....couple mnths back....in brunel.I mean that was quite specific!

Well it was a party.....in a house....couple mnths back....in brunel.I mean that was quite specific!
wait was it on the uni campus like in the halls or was it off campus but around brunel?

wait was it on the uni campus like in the halls or was it off campus but around brunel?
in a house near Uxbridge College. It was some girls birthday party.

in a house near Uxbridge College. It was some girls birthday party.
yeah i know which one ur talking about...i was there yeah...it was f*ckin ram and u could hardly move...boy dem came and locked it off aswell....hmmmm suprised i didn;t clock u...who was u there with?