"You Runied My Killstreak"

Mr. Gayle

Gary Alcock, 28, attacked Violet Mullen when her crying interrupted his fun on an Xbox.

The horrific assault caused "catastrophic" internal injuries, including cracked ribs and brain damage.

The attack happened under the nose of the toddler's 22-year-old mother Claire Flanagan.

But she turned a blind eye because she was desperate to keep her boyfriend Alcock, Manchester Crown Court was told.

Flanagan has been jailed for five years after being cleared of murder but found guilty of causing or allowing the death.

Alcock was told he must serve a minimum of 21 years behind bars.

The court heard how the toddler had suffered at least three separate assaults in the weeks before her death.

A post-mortem examination found evidence of more than 35 separate injuries on her face and body, including bruises, rib fractures and brain damage.

15782249.jpg

Violet's mother turned a blind eye because she wanted to keep her boyfriend

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Gary-Alcock-Jailed-For-Life-For-Murdering-Girlfriend-Claire-Flanagans-Daughter-Violet-Mullen/Article/201002315817361?lpos=UK_News_Top_Stories_Header_2&lid=ARTICLE_15817361_Gary_Alcock_Jailed_For_Life_For_Murdering_Girlfriend_Claire_Flanagans_Daughter_Violet_Mullen

Guest Esquilax

Should hang them both.

She didn't intervene in the assault of HER BABY "because she was desperate to keep her boyfriend"?!!?!?

They both make me sick.

Bruv have you even played Black Ops?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

its heart breaking to klnow such women exist

i know if ANYTHING tried happen to me as a kid my mum would ride for me no bullshit

how u gonna value some random guy over something u produced?

makes no f*ckin sense

Guest Rorschach

Should hang them both.

She didn't intervene in the assault of HER BABY "because she was desperate to keep her boyfriend"?!!?!?

They both make me sick.

While I agree

he obviously knocks her about too

Should hang them both.

They both make me sick.

Bruv have you even played Black Ops?

Hah.

/

She wanted to keep her boyfriend...that's f*cked.

It was less f*cked when I logged in and saw the mugshots though..

Guest Esquilax

Another c*nt adding to the statistics that say 'these type of games cause violence in real life and should be banned' etc etc etc

Could've killed the baby cuz it was messing up his buzz- he's addicted to games, could've been anything

C/S though

BAN THIS SICK FILTH: MAN MURDERS CHILDREN BECAUSE OF VIDEO GAMES