Sign in to follow this  
Thun

The Next Big Thing

Oh bless him.  Funny little fella.
LOL DATS A VIOLATION TALKIN 2 MAN LIKE HES A YUTE LOLLOL at the video...man cant even understand what hes sayin just the odd words..."eerodfsdgkdsngknsd studio saodasnwenonaen clearn up the game dosafinafknasfl"

whoever finds disabled people funny are lost and i would have no hesitation in raping their mother

whoever finds disabled people funny are lost and i would have no hesitation in raping their mother
Allow wanting to r*pe someone because you feel offended.Some bacon movements.

finding conspiracy theory's and laughing at disabled people is certainly a good way to live your life

Guest Seriouss
Bit harsh. I don't find them funny all the time. Just when they are rapping or falling over or trying to do difficult tasks with their funny little hands.

finding conspiracy theory's and laughing at disabled people is certainly a good way to live your life
I chat about 9/11 conspiracy not conspiracy theories prick.You must be a big man to threaten people that you will r*pe there mother. You know people like you get put in special wings in prison as you would get your head stomped on for saying sh*t like that.Your mother must be proud of her wannabe rapist son.