e-Crackd Up

Guest Bedroom Bully.

Guest Bedroom Bully.

Well my name is Mizchif AKA Dan the man toppa top breh from South Camberwell Brixton sides.Im just looking for white girls only so if you are black dont message me get me though.I like to Mc and I make beats at the local youth center with my gang/crew hold tight chaser and man like D gully.I use to work in Mc donalds in brixton but man got sacked coz I was stealing from the til they try send me to court for it but man bust case how you mean.At the moment I shot work mainly Green innit if u are intrested in some toppa top ash from Morroco hit man up.I like girls with big tits and who like to black mans Im mixed european coz my dad if from Congo but he holds a french passport and my mums from Scotland. So I have green eyes and can chat patois coz I grew up with some guys from barbados and they can speak jamacian innit.Hold tight my cousin Shanker face doing time for shankin 1 p*ssy down elephant .I have been shanked before but that was anything so you must know how road I am.

Guest Bedroom Bully.
How about 'virgin, 1st base, 2nd base, 3rd base... The Full Shabang'?or just a standard thing like Newbie > Veteran user
Yeah, the standard way seems the best.A vet could also be an "Ol G"