The Body Topic

kurious

i thought i had thrush after staying at someone who uses cheap tissue, i just bathed myself in salt water and i think it balanced the ph levels and i was fine spoon of bitters once a month, u can make ur own wash out too, garlic, ginger honey and lemon ergh works rapid tho

also, bit explicit but they should have given us a ladies room :!: * baby wipes and warm water after the last trip to the bathroom before you sleep* the tissue we use on a regular basis gives our babies (yoni's labia, vagina lips) quite a rough time no pun, so u can take pure olive oil or pure shea butter (NOT cream) and gently massage ur outer and inner lips to avoid dryness and thrush / general irritation, just keep it basic and pure, no scented or perfumed oils*oatmeal - plain dry oatmeal can be mixed with honey to scrub ur feet, elbows, knees and gently on ur nipples, nipple care is really overlooked imo* cotton bud/cotton wool and a normal cleanser for inside ur belly button
FACK

Guest Blue State Of Mind

Light some cheese in your bathroom and use it as air freshener.Rubbing faeces on your skin is good for replenishing and cleaning all the dead skin cells you lose daily.Also having baths in salt water is very healthy for your skin.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
pmsl at rubbing sh*t on urself.man put tht in between two believable answers to trick someone like david into doing itwell done bro.
:D
lol c*nt/toothpaste on a spotthats what my mum n sis did n informed me to doluckily ive never got spots

i thought i had thrush after staying at someone who uses cheap tissue, i just bathed myself in salt water and i think it balanced the ph levels and i was fine spoon of bitters once a month, u can make ur own wash out too, garlic, ginger honey and lemon ergh works rapid tho
After birth, if you have stitches bath in warm salt water it helps heal

nah "holding breath in" is the wrong wayto increase lung capacity:inhale, then exhale as slowly as possible, trying to let as little air out as possible, but making a slight sound ( tongue behind bottom teeth )time Yourself, should last about 40 seconds+ once You're doing it rightonce all the air has escaped, Your lungs will draw the air in without any effort on Your part, how they are supposed to.this is the art we call diaphragmatic breathing. * important - no gaps in the exhale - constant outflow of air *

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

nah "holding breath in" is the wrong wayto increase lung capacity:inhale, then exhale as slowly as possible, trying to let as little air out as possible, but making a slight sound ( tongue behind bottom teeth )time Yourself, should last about 40 seconds+ once You're doing it rightonce all the air has escaped, Your lungs will draw the air in without any effort on Your part, how they are supposed to.this is the art we call diaphragmatic breathing. * important - no gaps in the exhale - constant outflow of air *
I can confirm this is correct. A breathing exercise used by a lot of singers. I think a very quiet "hiss" is maybe the noise ur supposed to make.