wasteman

thinkingthuglife

Guest Esquilax

You. Cancer. Mother. Pain.

Yeah?

Edit: Once again you've derailed a thread with your sh*t jokes and selfishness. I see that this could also be construed as me derailing for replying to your stupidity but yeah, no more.

Time to be the bigger man.

• Downvote 9

the cancer ting is bang out of order.

come on lads.

I find this weird, like in certain environments its acceptable to say to someone "go kill yourself" or "I hope you die" etc, but when you say of cancer it somehow becomes more wrong?

Like this isn't direct to you, I'm just talking about in general, like you can even say "I hope you catch aids" but for some reason cancer is deeper an insult?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Guest Awesome Kong

Esquifag is a dumb f*ck still. He's one of them emo fags who goes into churches with his boyfriend hand in hand to try prove a point. If TTL f*cked your mum you would be happy and go on like say he's your step dad and ask him to fight the bullies in your life and at your tea boy job.

LOL @ your life, you look like a geek yet you couldn't get into uni because your dumb and sh*t, you want TTL to f*ck your mum so you can get him to fight your bullies but the only thing hes gonna batter is your mum p*ssy, you work at record labels as a tea boy and lie about doing other tasks there..... I could go on and on and mention your failures.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Esquilax>>>>>>

Man had a taste of that 'black nectar' and now he thinks he's Lando Calrissian.

Esquifag is a dumb f*ck still. He's one of them emo fags who goes into churches with his boyfriend hand in hand to try prove a point. If TTL f*cked your mum you would be happy and go on like say he's your step dad and ask him to fight the bullies in your life and at your tea boy job.

LOL @ your life, you look like a geek yet you couldn't get into uni because your dumb and sh*t, you want TTL to f*ck your mum so you can get him to fight your bullies but the only thing hes gonna batter is your mum p*ssy, you work at record labels as a tea boy and lie about doing other tasks there..... I could go on and on and mention your failures.

Realtalk. Why do your insults always consist of inane, fictional scenarios which have zero resemblance on reality? Kinda sh*t you'd expect from a 12 year old.

• Upvote 3

any amateur colour correction tool could turn a mixed race person black, esp not the face

take this photoshopped barack obama for example

white_barack_obama.jpg

/

i've already told the story of how i came about Your pic, and that whole "feenin for more" sh*t is mad homo,

You definitely need to be put in an "in the closet group" with a still from r kelly's trapped in the closet video series as the avi

no one wants to see any more pics of Your face, we've seen it, we're kool with the 1 we have, i especially wana know why You do the "tongue behind bottom lip" pose, is it kool in leeds/sheffield/bradford/ whereverthef*ckYouare?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

any amateur colour correction tool could turn a mixed race person black, esp not the face

take this photoshopped barack obama for example

white_barack_obama.jpg

/

i've already told the story of how i came about Your pic, and that whole "feenin for more" sh*t is mad homo,

You definitely need to be put in an "in the closet group" with a still from r kelly's trapped in the closet video series as the avi

no one wants to see any more pics of Your face, we've seen it, we're kool with the 1 we have, i especially wana know why You do the "tongue behind bottom lip" pose, is it kool in leeds/sheffield/bradford/ whereverthef*ckYouare?

yr weird.

if that is u, the user name is appropriate, Thinking thug life, coz it sure dont look like u live it

but like u say it aint u with them upside down nike tick's for eyebrows

so your in the clear

#butifitiskillyourself

this forum real funny. An anorexic Wes Brown gets posted n becomes a star! swear this used 2 b grime. Where the real ppl at?

Guest Esquilax

Esquilax>>>>>>

Man had a taste of that 'black nectar' and now he thinks he's Lando Calrissian.

Realtalk. Why do your insults always consist of inane, fictional scenarios which have zero resemblance on reality? Kinda sh*t you'd expect from a 12 year old.

I don't get it

You sending for me or d*ck head here

this forum real funny. An anorexic Wes Brown gets posted n becomes a star! swear this used 2 b grime. Where the real ppl at?

since the pic is You, You're sending for Yourself. even if i was to deny my boat, i wouldn't go as far as to send for it. You need councelling if You really see Yourself this way, low self esteem and opinion aren't healthy.

and if You don't, and You're sending for Yourself to look like it isn't You, You're still gonna start thinkin those things and lower Your self esteem