Rep Your Mattress No Homo

Aquaman

If you have money buy Vi-Spring which is a pocket spring mattress IMO the best mattress type to buy.

Memory is like marmite. If you move around a lot in night then you won't like it. Memory foam works by the heat of your body reacting with the mattress so it can model to your body (which offers the great support) but if you roll on your side you will have to wait for the proccess to start over again.

Whatever you spend on your mattress is what you greta back. I would suggest spending £300, bear in mind you spend 1//3 of your life in bed.

You do have to try out the mattress because everyone has their own prefrence on what they like.

Orthapedic is just a term a for firm tension.

FYI I work within Interior designs so have good product knowledge with beds.

Before that I had a Silentnight, thing about a Silentnight, it will last long, but once its had it best days you gotta change it immediately. sh*t was digging in my back. Sleep coming like I was laying in rocks.

I had a Sealy too, but didnt use it for long enough to be able to tell you about it long-term, but short-term it was better than a Silentnight tho, I'd get one of those again next time for VFM.

If you have money buy Vi-Spring which is a pocket spring mattress IMO the best mattress type to buy.

Memory is like marmite. If you move around a lot in night then you won't like it. Memory foam works by the heat of your body reacting with the mattress so it can model to your body (which offers the great support) but if you roll on your side you will have to wait for the proccess to start over again.

Whatever you spend on your mattress is what you greta back. I would suggest spending £300, bear in mind you spend 1//3 of your life in bed.

You do have to try out the mattress because everyone has their own prefrence on what they like.

Orthapedic is just a term a for firm tension.

FYI I work within Interior designs so have good product knowledge with beds.

kool

safe @ that poster who upped the how to choose article

TF did u cop from 1 of them sites or from the stores? these sites have got all the brands n claiming to have 1's that rrp 500 for like 300 etc. dodgy?

Before that I had a Silentnight, thing about a Silentnight, it will last long, but once its had it best days you gotta change it immediately. sh*t was digging in my back. Sleep coming like I was laying in rocks.

that is me now

Going to hold out till boxing day sales

them furniture shops do mad price cuts