Eurgh, I let you kiss me bitch!

Accra

The text conversation went like this...Eks: "You know what, I need to ask you a question. How many people have you slept with?"Girl: "Let me ask you two questions, why are you asking? And why are you asking by text?"WHAT THE f*ck!? THAT'S NOT ANSWER!As soon as she said that I started guessing into double figures!! She claims she only said that coz she thought if I was asking by text I was probably doing it in front of my boys. Dunno what d*ckhead she's trying to take me for that I would do that and I'm not sure I consider that a valid excuse for not answering the question immediately!What you think?(Just trying to get this room going)

lmaowhere did you draw hershe probably slept with about 30 man still

I have always found it best to not know how many guys a gurl has been with if you are really interested, because if you find out and its 3 times as much as you have slept with gurls, then you will have negative thoughts on her.Just knowing a next man has sexed her is all you need to know really.Begins to use my cyan colour once again

She answered the question straight after. The answer was 3. Was never looking to wife it, was just curious what kind of girl I was dealing with.Drew her at work... From when she was a Romford girl I partly expected this but I didn't think she'd be so bait as to avoid a direct question like that.

The text conversation went like this...Eks: "You know what, I need to ask you a question. How many people have you slept with?"Girl: "Let me ask you two questions, why are you asking? And why are you asking by text?"WHAT THE f*ck!? THAT'S NOT ANSWER!As soon as she said that I started guessing into double figures!! She claims she only said that coz she thought if I was asking by text I was probably doing it in front of my boys. Dunno what di*khead she's trying to take me for that I would do that and I'm not sure I consider that a valid excuse for not answering the question immediately!What you think?(Just trying to get this room going)
LOLOLOLOEks' situations give me joke.

She told me in the text after but I'm not satisfied. Not sure if I believe her. She has sket tendencies. She said to me the other day about 10 minutes after we've finished f*cking (you know man is really real for like 15 minutes after), "What's gonna happen when you go uni? Like if you hear from your mates that I got with someone else, will you be mad?"I musta buss up laughing and told her I wouldn't care. The way it came out it sounded harsh but she didn't even mind, she just said "cool."

She told me in the text after but I'm not satisfied. Not sure if I believe her. She has sket tendencies. She said to me the other day about 10 minutes after we've finished f**cking (you know man is really real for like 15 minutes after), "What's gonna happen when you go uni? Like if you hear from your mates that I got with someone else, will you be mad?"I musta buss up laughing and told her I wouldn't care. The way it came out it sounded harsh but she didn't even mind, she just said "cool."
Skettle.One in denial as well.