Hope P.Brisco Buses Case on Tuesday

Admin.

Big Brother star Victor Ebuwa has been charged with two counts of common assault, it has been reported.

The reality star was arrested after attacking two men who mocked his appearances on the Channel 4 show, the News of the World reports. The alleged incident happened in bar The Minories, East London on Friday, October 15.

A source explained: "Insults were hurled and then punches were thrown and one of the victims was left with a busted nose."

A City of London Police spokesman said: "Victor Ebuwa, of Hackney, is due to appear before City of London Magistrates on the 23rd of November charged with two counts of common assault."

• Upvote 22

Guest Rorschach

Lol dave they mocked his 'appearance on the show'

Not mocked his appearance as in, told him his creps wasn't fresh.

But your point is valid nonetheless

+

I doubt they called the police, if you scuff man in the street you are likely to get pinched. ( i dont know the full story)

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

street show its still mocking

i dnt mind if they mock them or whatever

but be ready for the consequences dont start crying in the witness stand and sh*t

if i mock someone n get punched out its my own f*ckin fault n i would just go hope and take a nap or sutin

• Upvote 1

street show its still mocking

i dnt mind if they mock them or whatever

but be ready for the consequences dont start crying in the witness stand and sh*t

if i mock someone n get punched out its my own f*ckin fault n i would just go hope and take a nap or sutin

tbh.

been told this from young.

I dunno tbh I think people who appear on / watch big bro (mostly watch)

Should be mocked and ridiculed (and then imprisoned) wherever they go

Agreed

Or just left in the house forever. Could trick all society's biggest deviants/attention seekers into removing themselves from society forever

• Upvote 1

doesn't matter if they called the police, they're pressing charges which means they're cunts, unless they've been disabled by the assault they should take it like men

They're not necessarily pressing charges. My boy got charged with wouding without intent for breaking some guy's jaw and the dude dropped the charges but CPS wouldn't let it go.

doesn't matter if they called the police, they're pressing charges which means they're cunts, unless they've been disabled by the assault they should take it like men

They're not necessarily pressing charges. My boy got charged with wouding without intent for breaking some guy's jaw and the dude dropped the charges but CPS wouldn't let it go.

was gonna say

once You've been shift for assault it becomes a "crime against the public" so it's "in public interest" to continue the case. so i'm guessin he got shift at the scene, dude ain't press charges, and boydem wana make an example.

• 2 weeks later...