Brap!

Guest Lens

lol at lens and his f*ck a fed attitude.

talking like he has a file, he has a pamphlet at most, it has a couple of cctv stills and is headed 'serial footlocker loiterer'

LOLOL

wish we could still put quotes in our sig

/

why has lens been allowed to do so?

ok some1 find a post where i claim to have commited a crime?

then add to it a post where i claim to have a criminal record?

/

@ David, i don't want the feds to "find the guy" that commits a crime against me. if i'm incapable of finding him myself and getting my own justice, there will be no justice

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

ok some1 find a post where i claim to have commited a crime?

then add to it a post where i claim to have a criminal record?

/

@ David, i don't want the feds to "find the guy" that commits a crime against me. if i'm incapable of finding him myself and getting my own justice, there will be no justice

LMAO ur sick

Guest WAVESURFER

If you're unhappy with how the police treat others that's enough of a reason to hate them.

them bandwagon lutonesque mix race guys

talk bare posh but cos theyr 'black' they gettin treated like the rest of 'theyr people'

yeah man f*ck the system f*ck the police they lock up all my negro bretheren kinda guy

youl catch my man on the train with a basketball, brifcase and a pair of shelltoes his statement on the matter 'im a gangster AND a gentleman'

ROFL

If you're unhappy with how the police treat others that's enough of a reason to hate them.

talk bare posh but cos theyr 'black' they gettin treated like the rest of 'theyr people'

yeah man f*ck the system f*ck the police they lock up all my negro bretheren kinda guy

youl catch my man on the train with a basketball, brifcase and a pair of shelltoes his statement on the matter 'im a gangster AND a gentleman'

truest talk

/

i dnt blieve dub is from ldn

looooool!

1 down:

A police officer has been sacked after he set off fireworks and fired a crossbow in a police station, it has emerged.

Policeman sacked for lighting fireworks and firing crossbow

Sgt Jason Kemp was dismissed by Thames Valley Police after a disciplinary hearing into allegations of inappropriate behaviour.

He was accused of taking fireworks which had been confiscated by officers before setting them off in the back yard of Netherfield police station, Buckinghamshire.

Kemp also allegedly fired a crossbow in the station yard, leaving a bolt lodged in a wall.

Colleagues complained the 43-year-old apparently scrawled graffiti with a highlighter pen on a police community support officer’s locker at Milton Keynes police station.

.Kemp, from Milton Keynes, was placed on ‘restrictive duties’ last year subject to an internal investigation led by the professional standards department.

He was dismissed last Tuesday and has 14 days to appeal.

It is understood Kemp told the hearing that the crossbow was fired accidentally without him touching it.

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/848297-policeman-sacked-for-lighting-fireworks-and-firing-crossbow#ixzz16O1B3wdI

what can i say, man had too much stuff to play with in that evidence room

story made me think of

20060918213601!The_Wire_Prez.jpg

PMSL

• 2 weeks later...

Two Police Officers Stabbed In Street Attack

Two police officers were stabbed on a London high street after they stopped a man to check he had paid his bus fare.

The police constable and police community support officer (PCSO) were attacked after they found out the 30-year-old man was wanted for a recall to prison.

The attack happened in Ealing Broadway, on Uxbridge Road, at around 3pm - an area busy with Christmas shoppers.

The 27-year-old PCSO was treated in hospital and later released after suffering stab wounds to his head as he wrestled with the attacker.

The injured police officer, 23, underwent surgery and was in a "serious but stable condition" after his throat was slashed.

Sky reporter Tadhg Enright, reporting from the scene, said the suspect had alighted from a bus after spotting a routine ticket examination.

The PCSO followed the man before recognising the suspect as being was wanted for other offences.

On being challenged he allegedly pulled a knife on the PCSO and the officer who suffered multiple stab wounds initially thought to be life threatening.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Article/201012115856031

• 1 year later...

f*ckin hell, 49 negs for the OP?

anyway

Baghdad suicide bomb kills 18 at police academy

A suicide bomber detonated a car bomb as a group of police recruits left their academy in Baghdad, killing 18 in the latest strike on Iraqi security officials by insurgents

All of the dead were either police officers or recruits. Another 27 recruits and policemen were wounded.

last sentence especially made me smile. zero crossfire/collateral deaths>>>>>

• Downvote 2