Korean War 2010

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
South Korea says it has returned fire after North Korea fired dozens of artillery shells at one of its border islands, killing two marines.

The South's military was placed on its highest non-wartime alert after the shells landed on Yeonpyeong island.

There is confusion about what triggered the shelling, with the North's military insisting it did not open fire first.

Analysts say this is one of the most serious clashes since the Korean War ended without a peace treaty in 1953.

There have been occasional cross-border incidents since, but the latest comes at a time of rising regional tension.

North Korea's reclusive leader Kim Jong-il is thought to be ill and trying to ensure the succession of his youngest son.

On Saturday, it emerged that North Korea had also shown off what it claimed was a new uranium enrichment facility to an American scientist.

The move prompted the US to rule out the resumption of six-party talks on nuclear disarmament that Pyongyang abandoned two years ago.

White House press secretary Robert Gibbs called on North Korea to "halt its belligerent action", adding that the US was "firmly committed" to South Korea's defence.

An emergency session of the United Nations Security Council could be held on Tuesday or Wednesday, a French diplomatic source said.

'Unpardonable'

A spokesman for South Korea's Joint Chiefs of Staff said North Korean shells had started falling in the waters off the island of Yeonpyeong at 1434 local time (0534 GMT).

couldnt be bothered to quote the whole thing

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-11818005

cant we all just get along?

bruv if they have developed nuke weapons and im looking at world peace these guys need to get f*ck*ng bombed up

obviously not nuke but if it got to that stage it will happen south will be an orchestrator if a nuke bomb went off in the north stop watching spooks cuz it is a last stop strategy what looks like it might have to happen

the whole region is going off key look at the sh*t china are doing to japan keeping hold of vital electronic sources and putting restrictions on japanese products but back of my mind thinking of serves u right for what u done to the chinese in ww2 and I know the chinese are thinking same ting back of their head but last time sanctions were against japan ww2 kicked off

s korea are living the dream come from nothing and are top3 selected when it comes to tech I will go s.korea and buy a rebore i phone which will work love them countries there while watching tv man can book flights make my own station and charge people them heads are miles ahead of the uk when it comes to tech

what gave me joke was watching series 2 of sopranos and they were talking hdtv then and that was 1999 why is uk so behind

the episode when they find out the soccer coach is a nonce

This planet deserves another world war, would stop terrorisim after it had finished.

At the moment it's just like

_______(BOOM)_______(BOOM)_______(BOOM)_______(BOOM)_______(BOOM)_______(BOOM)_______(BOOM)

We could have;

(BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM)______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Downvote 4

dont even care

Really...................

you don't care about this,

Really???

This planet deserves another world war, would stop terrorisim after it had finished.

At the moment it's just like

_______(BOOM)_______(BOOM)_______(BOOM)_______(BOOM)_______(BOOM)_______(BOOM)_______(BOOM)

We could have;

(BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM)______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Funny sh*t, but oddly enough not the 1st time i've heard sentiments like this,

not sure how effective it'd be though