Sign in to follow this  
DINKY

my mums fucked up

Swear down I do crazy stuff coz I get it from her she always comes up with crazy ramdom stuff to see my reaction like she is leaving the country for good she is pregnant etcso the other day she said she is getting married I think she is chatting shite so i say yeah whateveron saturday i go to the yard watching smackdown notice all these cards in the room I read it and it says congrats on your engagement WTF I thought she was jokingand she was going on like she was women trying to take me for garry in eastenderswho elese has a loopy mum like me

wtf nah fam u can not get away with saying thatmy mum did have an affair though but that was when my dad was in jail and she is marrying the guy she left my dad 4

women who have been married their whole lives and dote on their kids still f*ck out.....u can't vouch for ur mum.....believe me...she cud have gone ravin and got it up against someones parked fiesta....no long ting....2 baileys and she's anyones...

my mum is chair women for a local trust doubt she would do that stuff

lol at ur mum doe, guess you wouldve believed her if you clocked her and her man was seriousand biggrin.gif at "women trying to take me for garry in eastenders"

wtf I should slap usaying my mums a hoaru know people who mums r blatents O's still like alize

seriously who do u reckon on rwd has loose mumsi think precious minds mum is loose

by the laws of averages, i reckon i have f*cked at least 4 peoples mums on here....i think i have sat down and eaten dinner with maybe about 1 on here....i think i have f*cked someone connected to everyone who uses the forumi think bare peoples mums are slags but their kids don't know...so they'll all defend it...basically all ur mums are hoes.....

by the laws of averages, i reckon i have fu*ked at least 4 peoples mums on here....i think i have sat down and eaten dinner with maybe about 1 on here....i think i have fu*ked someone connected to everyone who uses the forumi think bare peoples mums are slags but their kids don't know...so they'll all defend it...basically all ur mums are hoes.....
You know what im gona say next init....