my mums fucked up

DINKY

Swear down I do crazy stuff coz I get it from her she always comes up with crazy ramdom stuff to see my reaction like she is leaving the country for good she is pregnant etcso the other day she said she is getting married I think she is chatting shite so i say yeah whateveron saturday i go to the yard watching smackdown notice all these cards in the room I read it and it says congrats on your engagement WTF I thought she was jokingand she was going on like she was women trying to take me for garry in eastenderswho elese has a loopy mum like me

by the laws of averages, i reckon i have f*cked at least 4 peoples mums on here....i think i have sat down and eaten dinner with maybe about 1 on here....i think i have f*cked someone connected to everyone who uses the forumi think bare peoples mums are slags but their kids don't know...so they'll all defend it...basically all ur mums are hoes.....

by the laws of averages, i reckon i have fu*ked at least 4 peoples mums on here....i think i have sat down and eaten dinner with maybe about 1 on here....i think i have fu*ked someone connected to everyone who uses the forumi think bare peoples mums are slags but their kids don't know...so they'll all defend it...basically all ur mums are hoes.....
You know what im gona say next init....