How long have you spent not talking to your other half

Grafter

lool didnt mean to quote myself :D wtf i cant even edit it now to write "double post"
Double post 2 and a half hours apart? :D/C/s your post about the break up sex. Been through that recently but for me it was more of a ting of her showing me what I would be missing by breaking up with her. Don't know anyone that hasn't had break up sex tbh

lool didnt mean to quote myself :D wtf i cant even edit it now to write "double post"
Double post 2 and a half hours apart? :D
ur lookin into this too much, it was an accident.was posting from work with IE shrunk to a tiny window in the corner of my screen to hide it from my boss. hit quote instead of edit then edited the quote thinking i was editing my original post.

break up sex >>>>> _______
fixed
I honestly wanna know how this sh*t comes about. I'm not a relationship dude at all and was in my first one (not counting ones while 18 and under) recently. We ended up breaking up on the phone due to her catching me in a lie. Fine. She said "Do you still wanna come round tonight? Coz I don't wanna leave anything unsaid." There's me thinking I'm finally gonna get this break up sex people keep going on about.Got a 2 hour lecture on why I was a bad boyfriend.
PMSLShould have dropped it like a bar outta scrubs" If I come round we're gonna have sex right ? "

FLAP THATT IS OUT OF ORDER
dude uve done this twice now, where the hell is flapjacks?
mans gettin VIP2 flashbacks, seeing a post written by Flapjacks@ A Bit Better, if she cried during the said lecture, that would have been Your cue to move ot her. no idea why, but it just is.