How long have you spent not talking to your other half

Grafter

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

lol, speaking of cavingme and my mum are like mental carbon copies, exactly the same, so neither of us will cave if something goes wrongtheres been times when we havent spoken to each other for like 3 weeks, someone has to intermediate or some sh*t cos neither of us will give give upcan get extremely longmy sister caves quick, even when its my fault, but my mum just wont

About 3days......We had one massive argumentThe thing is i was living in halls at the time and he booked a ticket to stay with me for a week.... I just went to my lectures came back and pretended he wasnt there!..He soon apologised when he realised that he needed my card to get back into my flat when he wanted to go out

Guest Blue State Of Mind

I don't do that childish sh*t, i tell her straight 'You was wrong, you always are, i'm right i always am, now go make me a sandwich' Learnt that from my dad still.

• Downvote 2

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
I don't do that childish sh*t, i tell her straight 'You was wrong, you always are, i'm right i always am, now go make me a sandwich' Learnt that from my dad still.
-no you dont
  • Upvote 1

break up sex >>>>> _______
fixed
I honestly wanna know how this sh*t comes about. I'm not a relationship dude at all and was in my first one (not counting ones while 18 and under) recently. We ended up breaking up on the phone due to her catching me in a lie. Fine. She said "Do you still wanna come round tonight? Coz I don't wanna leave anything unsaid." There's me thinking I'm finally gonna get this break up sex people keep going on about.Got a 2 hour lecture on why I was a bad boyfriend.
  • Upvote 4

fixed
I honestly wanna know how this sh*t comes about. I'm not a relationship dude at all and was in my first one (not counting ones while 18 and under) recently. We ended up breaking up on the phone due to her catching me in a lie. Fine. She said "Do you still wanna come round tonight? Coz I don't wanna leave anything unsaid." There's me thinking I'm finally gonna get this break up sex people keep going on about.Got a 2 hour lecture on why I was a bad boyfriend.
LOL. /Boy...I dont know how much detail to go into. Basically I went to see her and we had this sort of emotional hug/embrace. I had my face in her neck then I started kissing it, she liked it. Then I just picked her up carried her to the bedroom threw her on the bed and pulled her clothes off.It was a thing where we both still had feelings for each other, strange experience. Probably one of the most intense sessions we ever had - was quite emotional tbh coz I was still hurting. On the total flip side my mate said one day his ex just appeared at his house with a bottle of wine. He answered the door and she said "hey can I come in? a woman's got needs you know" or something. I guess she was horny and didnt want to f*ck a stranger.

fixed
LOL. /Boy...I dont know how much detail to go into. Basically I went to see her and we had this sort of emotional hug/embrace. I had my face in her neck then I started kissing it, then I just picked her up carried her to the bedroom threw her on the bed and pulled her clothes off.It was a thing where we both still had feelings for each other, strange experience. Probably one of the most intense sessions we ever had.On the total flip side my mate said one day his ex just appeared at his house with a bottle of wine. He answered the door and she said "hey can I come in? a woman's got needs you know" or something. I guess she was horny and didnt want to f*ck a stranger.