Who Remembers This?

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

im tryna find the whole thing,

also

there was a next ting, with some fat kid who couldnt stop eating or whatever n he was in some house for kids who cnt stop eating, i think, and he was always phoning this chick n they got engaged, they she saw him n dumped him

anyone know what im on about?

i remember watching one thing with this Scottish guy, that was jokes but a bit tragic.

one scene, he had this couple over who where like his best friends, and as their leaving he's watching them walk down the road from his house and he turns to the camera and says something like "they're my best friends, im sad that their leaving" then shouts f*ck OFF U CUNTS and shuts his front door. lol.

Guest WAVESURFER

i remember watching one thing with this Scottish guy, that was jokes but a bit tragic.

one scene, he had this couple over who where like his best friends, and as their leaving he's watching them walk down the road from his house and he turns to the camera and says something like "they're my best friends, im sad that their leaving" then shouts f*ck OFF U CUNTS and shuts his front door. lol.

This guy?

Classic TV.

• Upvote 1

Guest WAVESURFER

yh thats the one

"ur dogs got tits"

"its a japs eye"

"...another gay man"

"we're gonna crash"

PMSL

:lol:

"I'M UP TO MY KNEES IN f*ckIN COWPAT"

"CHOPPER DIES HIS PUBES GINGER"

Absolutely brilliant.

Guest Esquilax

yh thats the one

"ur dogs got tits"

"its a japs eye"

"...another gay man"

"we're gonna crash"

PMSL

:lol:

"I'M UP TO MY KNEES IN f*ckIN COWPAT"

"CHOPPER DIES HIS PUBES GINGER"

Absolutely brilliant.

The cowpat bar gave me tears in my eyes

Guest Esquilax

is the scottish dude the one that was shoppin with his mum the njust randomly punched her in her boat lmaooo

Lol yeah

It weren't his mum it was some old woman he was friends with

The first ever one, 'John's Not Mad' was actually quite dark

Starts off with him as a teenager just being like "Sometimes I've just thought of killing myself cuz I can't handle it much longer.'

there was a next ting, with some fat kid who couldnt stop eating or whatever n he was in some house for kids who cnt stop eating, i think, and he was always phoning this chick n they got engaged, they she saw him n dumped him

bruv thats guna bother me now, i no wat ur talkin bout, youtube made a grime remix of his ting aswell

im tryna find the whole thing,

also

u mean this guy?

sh*t was 2 funny, that black lad shud of slapped the fat f*cker up

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

LMAO i shouldnt laugh at illnesses but f*ckin hell

and LMFAO x2 at the Scottish guy

"if he could find someone who could look past his tourettes he could settle down...ANOTHER GAY MAN"

LMFAO how are the cameramen not bussin up? id be on the floor

This guy?

Classic TV.

hahahahaha

WATTCHED THIS 3 TIMES AND STILL FUNNY

GONNAE CRASHH

ANOTHER GAY MAN!!!! WHEELED 4-5 TIMES

errrrr

errrr

OIL IN HE ROAD

BOR BBBB BBORDER BETWEEN SCOTLAND AND IRELAND