FLASHBACK LEAVERS!

DJ Rumble

Just so everyone is clear, here's a list of all the DJ's who have so far officially left "Flashback 99.3 FM" and where u can still catch them:Danny "Anything Goes" Blaze - Shine FM (87.9 FM) - Friday 4 - 6PMDanny "Anything Goes" Blaze - Select UK (89.6 FM) - Daytime (TBC)Chase - Select UK (89.6 FM) - Sunday 12(Midday) - 2PMTipper - DeJa Vu (92.3 FM) - Tuesday 10PM - 12(Midnight)Stan Da Man - www.PHATBEATS.net - Wednesday 10AM - 12(Midday)DJ:T & DJ SK (THE FAAAAGS) - The FAAAGS have also left Flashback. They are looking at moving to stations Touch (94.0 FM) or Shine (87.9 FM). Will post up any news if and when i find out!Rosso & Funky T - Touch (94.0 FM) - Saturday 2 - 4PMIf anyone else decides to leave I will post up here as well.GOOD LUCK TO ALL U LOT TAIKIN YER TALENT TO OTHER STATIONS

Just so everyone is clear, here's a list of all the DJ's who have so far officially left "Flashback 99.3 FM" and where u can still catch them:Danny "Anything Goes" Blaze - Shine FM (87.9 FM) - Friday 4 - 6PMDanny "Anything Goes" Blaze - Select UK (89.6 FM) - Daytime (TBC)Chase - Select UK (89.6 FM) - Sunday 12(Midday) - 2PMTipper - DeJa Vu (92.3 FM) - Tuesday 10PM - 12(Midnight)Stan Da Man - www.PHATBEATS.net - Wednesday 10AM - 12(Midday)DJ:T & DJ SK (THE FAAAAGS) - The FAAAGS have also left Flashback. They are looking at moving to stations Touch (94.0 FM) or Shine (87.9 FM). Will post up any news if and when i find out!Rosso & Funky T - Touch (94.0 FM) - Saturday 2 - 4PMIf anyone else decides to leave I will post up here as well.GOOD LUCK TO ALL U LOT TAIKIN YER TALENT TO OTHER STATIONS
gonna post up an announcement v soon about what dj's that are comming to another station with me. your fave dj's are going to be on radio in next few weeks TRUST !!

yeah big up all the dj's who are moving onto different places i hope it all goes well for ya all big up mr chase yeah i caught your show on sunday it was heavy everyone should check him out this weekend on select 89.6fm from the hours of 12-2pm with the lovely lady axcess ( sorry bout da spelling if wrong) big up all the dj's who are moving on to better places goodluck!!!!!!!!!nuff love to you all!!!

Did my first show on deja last night.It was wonderful  biggrin.gif
bruv, i tuned in to deja around 9.30pm. No one was on so i didn't think u was gonna be on. Gonna lock in dis week.
Station never came on till 1040 mate.was well funny...fatel says to us yeah come up ill put it on, ive been working in the studio... so on way there im thinking, why aint it on yet... get there fatel aint there so i have to wait for him. he gets there, turns everything on and says go on then.. i ay are u crazy.. it aint been on ill do a show to noone.. he says listen this is deja, put your tune on and watch...so at 1040 we put first tune on.... my personal line goes lmfaothen at 11pm i say phoneline.... the phone just went mental.. i was so shocked.... statin has listeners to burn.. ready and waiting and that no about tunnnnneeee!