how long have you gone

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

Prob 3-4 days. This was while I went Glastonbury, I refused to use the cubicles for a dump after everyone has been sitting down etc and the smell was horrendous. The feeling when I got home parked myself on the bog and let rip felt fantastic, all that sh*t food I stuffed in my gob finally leaving.Some of the bogs had run out of that hand gel *shudders* imagine that, lucky I had my own.

i think over a week when i went JAthere were just so many people in the house, didnt feeel comfortable at allwhen i finally did it, would the f*cker flush? nothey seemed to have very very very low water pressure, i flushed the toilet an the waters going down well slow, no momentum

• Downvote 1

At festivals you gotta time your daily dump with when the toilets are emptied/cleaned and always carry tissues and hand gel.
fully cosignwent down to the toilets about 9am found the cleaning staff out doin their thing. good times./one time after it rained some friend musta been trippin it was all muddy in the campsite etc and when he opened the door to the cubicle he saw mud everywhere he jumped back in shock thinkin it was sh*t :D

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
on the show 'freak like me' this guy always shits naked like wherever he is he takes off his clothes folds or hangs them upand he thought everyone did it till recentlyi get it at home, but in a public toilet
lol i used to do this. at home though. like with shirts and that i didnt feel comfortablehad to take everything off n jus sit theresometimes take the laptop, used to go on RWD like that at times, bang some tunes, read some posts
  • Upvote 1

Probably about 4/5days. Nuttin tooo long.I had a gastroenteritis recently, and for the first time in my life i was scared to go to the toilet.No lie, i went toilet about 10 times in one day and everytime i felt that I needed to go, I would start crying cos it made me soooo exhausted and weak and I couldnt take it anymore lol.