DAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNN!!!

Francis Coquelin

He may have been a little less pretty, but Bernie Ecclestone showed he is made of stern stuff yesterday as he returned to work less than 48 hours after being violently mugged.

The Formula 1 boss, aged 80, was pictured at his central London offices where he was set upon on Wednesday night. The thieves made off with £200,000 worth of jewellery.

article-1333608-0C414058000005DC-555_468x425.jpg

article-1333608-0C41405C000005DC-576_468x521.jpg

Ecclestone had been out with new girlfriend Fabiana Flosi, 31, when four robbers ambushed them on their return to the building, where he has an eighth-floor penthouse.

The attackers ordered the pair to remove precious items including a watch and diamond rings, before punching and kicking Ecclestone to the ground.

He was taken to hospital with head injuries.

It is thought the thieves, who struck at the headquarters of Ecclestone’s business empire, Formula One Holdings, in Knightsbridge, may have been behind a string of attacks on the rich and famous in the area.

They fled before police arrived.

Ecclestone’s daughter Tamara, 26, said: ‘He’s in his office back to business as usual. It is horrendous that we live in a society where this can happen.

‘It is hideous they could attack someone of his age.’

Bernie told The Sun: 'I'm feeling it now - it was a good whacking.

'They said nothing to me, just went on the attack. I took a kick or two in the head and went unconscious.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333608/Bernie-Ecclestone-reveals-black-eye-200k-mugging-Fabiana-Flosi.html#ixzz16cXYryeq

PUT YO' GLASSES BACK ON

seriously

seriously

seriously...

does he think she is wiv him coz he knows how to bang...???

If you were his age and in his shoes, would you really care why she was with you?

DISGRACE, four guys could've easily just physically held him up and taken what they wanted,

no need to lay into an 80 year old,

seriously

seriously

seriously...

does he think she is wiv him coz he knows how to bang...???

If you were his age and in his shoes, would you really care why she was with you?

DISGRACE, four guys could've easily just physically held him up and taken what they wanted,

no need to lay into an 80 year old,

he was most likely talking that smack

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Waka Flocka Dave
F1 boss Bernie Ecclestone uses mugging in watch advert

The battered face of Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone features in a new advert for a Swiss company, whose watch was stolen from him in a mugging last month.

The 80-year-old was mugged by four people and also robbed of jewellery worth £200,000 ($315,000) in London.

The advert was an idea from Ecclestone himself who sent it to the firm.

The tag line quotes Ecclestone as saying: "See what people will do for a Hublot."

The watchmaker's chief executive Jean-Claude Biver said: "He told us, 'Please use it to make an advertising campaign because I want to show that I'm courageous.'

"I thought, 'Wow, this guy has some guts.'

"It is also a protestation against violence that we are all afraid of today."

The adverts will run for three days this week in British newspapers.

Bernie Ecclestone was taken to hospital after the mugging last month where he was treated for a minor head injury.

He was robbed at the Formula One Holdings building in Knightsbridge while with his Brazilian girlfriend Fabiana Flosi.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/11949355

lol @ courageous wtf is this?

its blatantly a publicity stunt he shouldnt even try cover

like say man can get shot then go to an advert for Smith & Wesson

F1 boss Bernie Ecclestone uses mugging in watch advert

The battered face of Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone features in a new advert for a Swiss company, whose watch was stolen from him in a mugging last month.

The 80-year-old was mugged by four people and also robbed of jewellery worth £200,000 ($315,000) in London.

The advert was an idea from Ecclestone himself who sent it to the firm.

The tag line quotes Ecclestone as saying: "See what people will do for a Hublot."

The watchmaker's chief executive Jean-Claude Biver said: "He told us, 'Please use it to make an advertising campaign because I want to show that I'm courageous.'

"I thought, 'Wow, this guy has some guts.'

"It is also a protestation against violence that we are all afraid of today."

The adverts will run for three days this week in British newspapers.

Bernie Ecclestone was taken to hospital after the mugging last month where he was treated for a minor head injury.

He was robbed at the Formula One Holdings building in Knightsbridge while with his Brazilian girlfriend Fabiana Flosi.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/11949355

lol @ courageous wtf is this?

its blatantly a publicity stunt he shouldnt even try cover

like say man can get shot then go to an advert for Smith & Wesson

unless he got shot and they robbed his smith n wesson then this is not a good anology bro