Sign in to follow this  
Rippy

iTunes issue

When I add artwork to an album I normally googly the image, and drag it to the now playing box. But now I can't seem to do that, nor drag it to album artwork tab in the 'get info' section of a track.

Why is this?? I cannot be bothered to save an image then browse for it etc etc

Anyone else having the same problem? Randomly occurred so I updated iTunes, but it resolved nothing.

Guest Rorschach

Mac or PC?

This is an issue thats been happening with itunes 10 a bit.

You need to make sure the file isn't read-only.

Guest Rorschach

Try finding the source file and open the properties tab, see if read-only is checked. If so, uncheck it.

Are you also sure your files are converted to mp3 format before trying to add the artwork? A lot of them may be WAV (this doesn't let you view the artwork)

Guest WAVESURFER

I didn't even know you could drag-and-drop, I've been saving the picture files and adding manually for ages.

It is a pain in the arse.

I dunno.

Normally I would copy and paste but I've been having problems with that lately. When I sync it they disappear

does anyone know how u stop itunes adding everything on ur computer to its playlist/ur ipod? the dumb piece of sh*t has stuck every drum hit/misc. sound in my sample library onto my itunes thing and i can't listen to anything on random coz it plays loads of them

does anyone know how u stop itunes adding everything on ur computer to its playlist/ur ipod? the dumb piece of sh*t has stuck every drum hit/misc. sound in my sample library onto my itunes thing and i can't listen to anything on random coz it plays loads of them

When you connect your ipod, the main page on itunes for it there will be a 'manually arrange files' (something similar) box to check.

When I add artwork to an album I normally googly the image, and drag it to the now playing box. But now I can't seem to do that, nor drag it to album artwork tab in the 'get info' section of a track.

Why is this?? I cannot be bothered to save an image then browse for it etc etc

Anyone else having the same problem? Randomly occurred so I updated iTunes, but it resolved nothing.

Do you use the get album option, in the advanced tab of itunes?

I know it doesn't work for every album but the selection is pretty huge and time saving.

Yeah, but there's a huge amount of stuff that I have which isn't in the iTunes store, so not all artwork can be processed.

I guess I have no choice but to start saving images now.

Who the f*ck cares about the artwork you mad bint

lol. i gave up with this artwork malarky ages ago too