ur top 10 fighters of all time p4p

Skenghis Khan

Guest Blue State Of Mind
mine in NO PARTICULAR ORDER:Sugar Ray RobinsonJoe LouisMuhammad Ali Rocky Marciano Mike TysonJulio Cesar ChavezRoberto DuranWillie PepEzzard CharlesMarvin Haglerhad a heated debate about my list earlier in the gym. my barber once threatened to never cut my hair again cos i talk reckless about marciano being a top 5 lol.
Your barber is right tbh.

why are gus commenting but not answering the q marvin haglersurgar ray leonardroy jones jr sugar ray robroberto duranJoe Frazierfloyd mayweatherwill come bk with last two
cos it's not possible to make a listmainly cos a lof of these ATG's were from before our time and we can't see their fights, so you either end up listing guys you donp't know much about except for from conventional wisdom, or you leave them out and have a stupid list with guys like floyd mayweather in it

why are gus commenting but not answering the q marvin haglersurgar ray leonardroy jones jr sugar ray robroberto duranJoe Frazierfloyd mayweatherwill come bk with last two
cos it's not possible to make a listmainly cos a lof of these ATG's were from before our time and we can't see their fights, so you either end up listing guys you donp't know much about except for from conventional wisdom, or you leave them out and have a stupid list with guys like floyd mayweather in it
forget tryna make an accurate ATG list, make it personal, just put ur 10 favorite fighters. i take ur point like when guys list Harry Greb and there's no film of him fighting. but my list is all fighters whose fights i can to watch over an over, which is probably y tyson is there and dempsey isnt. theres plenty of atg lists compiled by boxing experts, i just wanted to know who u man fave fighters were on a personal level, i wud welcome offkey choices tbh, better discussion./marciano may not be a top 10 atg p4p, but he's defo a top 10 atg heavyweight, and possibly a top 5 if im in the mood for an argument.

forget tryna make an accurate ATG list, make it personal, just put ur 10 favorite fighters. i take ur point like when guys list Harry Greb and there's no film of him fighting. but my list is all fighters whose fights i can to watch over an over, which is probably y tyson is there and dempsey isnt. theres plenty of atg lists compiled by boxing experts, i just wanted to know who u man fave fighters were on a personal level, i wud welcome offkey choices tbh, better discussion./marciano may not be a top 10 atg p4p, but he's defo a top 10 atg heavyweight, and possibly a top 5 if im in the mood for an argument.
cool broi apologise if it looked like i was tryna kill your topic, wasn't my intentionwill come back with a list later

• 2 weeks later...

Sugar Ray RobinsonJake La MottaMike TysonBernard HopkinsMarcianoAliRoberto DuranJames ToneySGLLennox Lewis/Special shoutout to Henry Cooper, Ricky Hatton, Carl Froch (not the best but true british warriors)and the best irish boxer of all time....THE CLONES CYCLONE...BARRY McGUIGAN/CURRENT TOP 5PBFMannyFrochMartinezMarquez

• Downvote 1

mine in NO PARTICULAR ORDER:Sugar Ray RobinsonJoe LouisMuhammad Ali Rocky Marciano Mike TysonJulio Cesar ChavezRoberto DuranWillie PepEzzard CharlesMarvin Haglerhad a heated debate about my list earlier in the gym. my barber once threatened to never cut my hair again cos i talk reckless about marciano being a top 5 lol.
Your barber is right tbh.
Granite ChinRight Hand made out of steelProbably the best stamina of all timeHeart of LionOnly downed onceretired undefeatedslept on defence JUS SAYING
  • Upvote 1

posi knew my brother jas wud back the rock.guy was like an oldtime bareknuckle, stamina and condition, chin of iron, sledgehammer right,fearless.another thing i like about rocco is for a heavyweight champ he was parred genetically, 5-10 and short arms. and light too at his heaviest he wud be a cruiserweight by todays standards but was banging out guys with 20-30 pounds on him.he worked hard and fought every contender there was to fight, unlike guys today who spend more time bitching about purse, marciano never ducked a guy, what more can u ask from a champ? it was his badluck to be around at a weak time for boxing./might come back with a top 10 brit and irish fighter as well jas.

• Upvote 1

LOL YOU KNOW :D and even joe louis said if he fought the brockton blockbuster during his prime it still would have been a very difficult fightand when he did some pc generated ting with ali he was saying his arms were killing for days/Lennox LewisJack Dempsey(with a name like that he is a paddy, not a yank)Bob Fitzsimmons(first fighter to win titles at middleweight and heavy)Ricky HattonCalzagheSteve CollinsNazNigel BennBarry Mcguigan Henry Coopergive it untill after froch's career and he will 100% be in there, throwback fighter, cut from the , marciano, jack dempsey cloth

• Downvote 1

What are people basing their lists on? Tekkers? Style? Aggression? Power? Speed? Ring entrance lolPeople mentioning boxers from 40/50 years ago, what you basing it on?Any way my list based on fighters ive seen enough of to commet on, and reasons for, in no discernible order...Naseem - His ring entrances got me hyped. His dancing, the flip, the 2 minute fights (llow me I was young and he was the closest thing to a power ranger lol)Tyson - The precision, the patience (Yeah I said it), the knowing when the fling the devastator. Seeing bigger men crumble is always jokes.Joe Frazier - Watching man on YouTube and screaming at the screen for him to back up. His style both enticed and infuriated me. Rarely seen him cower in fear which makes him cool but nuts.Roy Jones jnr - loved this guys boxing style, it just made no sense. One second he was relax then a punch from some random angle would come out. A pure pleasure to watch.Lennox - When he learned how not to get hit his fights became boring! Wrong, they were a technical masterclass in ring domination at extreme range. Such an effective jab.Ali - Do I really need to say why? Guy just seemed so relaxed in the ring, it all seemed so effortless. No words can describe.Hatton - So enjoyed watching him mix, he'd come out bloodied and bruised but usually victorious. Like watching a movie.Calzaghe - No muss, no fuss, just juice. Big fan of efficiency and he typified it.Holyfield - Until recently I can't remember anyone I've seen take so much blows to the head but win anyway. This guys ability to take a punch was unreal IMO just amazing.Foreman - Rarely nowadays does a fighter make me say "Urgh Urgh Uuuurgh" with such alarming regularity. Having punching power is one thing, knowing how to use it is another. His ability to use it scared the hell outta me, could almost feel the blows dished out.

• Upvote 1

I don't have an extensive knowledge of boxing so I can only put in those that I have knowledge of, as in I have seen more than the odd clip.Everyone on my list I've seen fight at least 10 times so I can comment on them IMO but if I put say a Sugar Ray on my list I might have got plenty Pos's but it would be a lie as I've only seen 3 fights total between the 2 Sugars and 2 of those were losses.

• 3 weeks later...