30 RICHEST BRITISH CELEBZ

imhim

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

7 films, 7 billion

and your only getting 45 milli out of it...

:lol:

tbh they didnt finance the films, write the scripts, come up with the story, organise the merchandising, advertising, they didnt film it, edit it, complete the special effects, hire cast and crew, distribute the film around the world on different mediums, organise TV syndication, send press packs, organise premieres, create tie in products for the films like games and toys, pay fees to film in certain locations, hire security for the equipment and sets, studio hire fees, editing suite hire fees, DVD and Bruray authoring and manufacturing etc etc

im sure u know the actors arent the only people involved in film making, obv JK, the producers and the studio get the largest cut seeing as the last 2 have the greatest risk and JK owns the HP name and likeness

Harry has done VERY well to be worth 45m, u could say that nt alot or he aint gt that or whatever, but tbh, i dont see you on the list

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

There are no footballers on this list. Therefore its gas. Trying to tell me guys like Rio Ferdinand & Wayne Rooney arent top 30 in the country but colleen is DPMO.

I don't think they're counting them, I thought this also

/

I was hoping to see Dizzee as I scrolling down

Guest M12 Part 2

I'm guessing athletes aren't included in the list.

"Entertainers" only.

Plus Colleen Rooney.

yeah i supppose. There also must be someone under 30 who owns a business that is worth more than £5 mill but again they dont count as "celebrity".

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

trust, u gotta cling to them p's boy

plus she gets all that sympathy crap from the media n her followers = more money

they be like awww shes so wonderful shes been through so much thee past few months i love her

these bitches dont know pain