30 RICHEST BRITISH CELEBZ

imhim

there seems to be confusion about a brand's worth and the person's worth in that brand, and sometimes these mags play with this for hype and sales sake

like david said, the harry potter actors dont have any other say in the potter brand, even if its worth billions

someone like raven simon and cyrus and the olsen twins are more than just actors, they are brands

their would be worth alot more than the avg actor/tv celeb their age because they have a stake in their own brand.

raven simone's brand is worth about $3-400m based on sales and profits from her franchises. similar to the olsen twins

and they will have a bigger stake in that, so she is probably actually worth 10-20% of that $400m figure.

Wouldn't Daniel radcliff be made to sign something saying he gets a certain % etc etc for each film..because say it comes to the 4th film and he said "i'm not doing it unless you give me X amount of money' they would be stuck as they have to follow (as close as possible) the story of the book..and Harry potter isn't 2 different people in the books (I'm guessing).

Its her company thats worth $400m....not her personally.

so you are not worth as much as your company if you are the main branding/name behind it?

although i shouldnt have mentioned them still as they arent british.

but if her brand has made $400m then she is worth $400m

this list states how much these actors have earned based on their takings

probably not just from film but whatever else theyve done

• Upvote 1