'Asamoah Gyan Must Marry Me Or I Will Commit Suicide'

Francis Coquelin

A young Ghanaian woman says Black Stars arrow head, Asamoah Gyan must requite her love for him with a march to the altar this December or she will commit suicide.

The lady, Obaa Yaa, has said that she is so madly in love with the Sunderland striker to the point that suicide is the only option if Asamoah spurns her love proposal.

The Madina-based woman was on TV Africa's Delay programme over the weekend professing her 'deep' love for Asamoah, who would be profoundly surprised his new fame is also grabbing for him new friends.

Obaa Yaa revealed that she is helplessly in love with the football star (and now music star) and she wants him to marry her by December 24 or “I will kill myself,” she said.

She is mesmerized by Asamoah’s haircut, skin tonne and the excellent skill he exhibits not only on the football field but also on the music scene.

According to Obaa Yaa, she has been having sleepless nights and to prove her love to the footballer, she has even learnt the star’s after-goal dance moves as well as his jig in the video of Castro's latest hit song African Gils in which Asamoah features.

Dark-skinned, bushy-haired and fat Obaa Yaa was insistent on “I love you so much" and “I will kill myself”, and was all dancing to "African Girls on the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O74sbNnkJp0

the skank :lol: