Sign in to follow this  
Aquaman

hiphop Sickest Rappers who never blew

Canibus - best lyricist ever? swear it was just polotics that stopped him. man got blackballed differently. bk in like 98 he was everywhere him n dmx wer supposed to blow up

[/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url]joe budden - looks like he pissed off the wrong ppl, career looks dead in the water.add more ppl innit

Canibus has always been overrated to me. He had his chance to blow when Eminem dissed him and the "battle rapper" Canibus didnt show up.Cassidy needs to blow soon hes too sick not to be recognized. Joe Budden as well. But they both got time to blow there still young.Talib Kweli never really BLEW and hes one of the best rappers ever.

well canibus shits all over anyone i can think of.i dont rate eminem at all. n ididnt really pay attention to dat beef.cassidy has 2 gold albums n will release another soon. n is rated by ppl so i wud say he has blown up

You dont rate Eminem?Encore was pretty sh*t but Marshall Mathers LP and Eminem Show are classics in my opinion. Hes got some of the most lyrical tracks ever and his flow is mostly always on point.Hes also one of the best featuring artists.Even if you dont rate him though you have to respect the fact he has a big name and if Canibus dissed him back he could have got big.

Guest Bedroom Bully.

Can I Bus, actually gave Em a run for his money in the slewsDont think hanging around with the "bob marley imposter" helped at all.

Canibus has always been overrated to me. He had his chance to blow when Eminem dissed him and the "battle rapper" Canibus didnt show up.Cassidy needs to blow soon hes too sick not to be recognized. Joe Budden as well. But they both got time to blow there still young.Talib Kweli never really BLEW and hes one of the best rappers everYeh Talib is sick excl.gif

Tragedy Khadafi is one of the illest who should have had better success and recognition.
The last album was crazy, WHERE IS HE!?!

Soulja Slim and MAC from No Limit never got to see the time where Dirty South was running mainstream hip hop.......its a shame because the had classics!

Guest Bedroom Bully.
Eminem is how he is 2day because of D12.Tru stories.
:? :?

*Looks down at sig*  Ransom anyone?
Ransom's been putting in a lot of work recently..this year is his come up

You dont rate Eminem?Encore was pretty sh*t but Marshall Mathers LP and Eminem Show are classics in my opinion. .
I know it's your opinion but......... I take it you only started listening to Em after 'Stan' or The Real Slim Shady' was out ? Because the Slim Shady LP is a certified classic, MMLP is a classic too and arguably better imo. But Eminem show although it is a good listen is starting to recycle the first two albums.Canibus won't blow, I hate his voice and the multis and complicated lyrics get boring, he tries too hard imho.Joe Budden deserves to blow, he is a great great rapper but not very marketbale imo.

Soulja Slim and MAC from No Limit never got to see the time where Dirty South was running mainstream hip hop.......its a shame because the had classics!
THIS BOY KNOWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSi was going to post the SAME EXACT 2! also additon ofHAWK and FAT PAT from houston. BIG L, didnt really get to BLOW.

BIG L, didnt really get to BLOW.
Not during his life, but in his death he has gotten the respect he deserves and would be in most peoples top 5's.