Sign in to follow this  
Accra

The One To Watch

I want to but unless someone agrees to go to the pub with me I have nowhere to watch it.
Go on your own mr no mates....

Plastic fan.
Ghana>Chelsea.
Kat (the most irritating man on tv) in Ghana vs Champions league semi-final :? :? :? Typical chelsea

Plastic fan.
Ghana>Chelsea.
Kat (the most irritating man on tv) in Ghana vs Champions league semi-final :? :? :? Typical chelsea
biggrin.gif (filthy who were u on rwd?)

Plastic fan.
Ghana>Chelsea.
Kat (the most irritating man on tv) in Ghana vs Champions league semi-final :? :? :? Typical chelsea fan

I never ever ever saw this thread backfiring.I could go on my own as I know the staff there... I usually go on my own. But it's sad and I don't wanna have to do it again. I have no friends that support Chelsea!

I could go on my own as I know the staff there... I usually go on my own. But it's sad and I don't wanna have to do it again.
**points and laughs**

Yeah but to be honest you were probably watching the g*y edition of Next instead of the game.
No, I was at that pub on my own, going nuts when we scored the second. Then all the fresh guys (baitly from Ivory Coast) saw me and started wanting high fives and sh*t.

They've been advertising it a lot recently so I assumed not.I just text one of my links to ask her to go for a drink with me... People making me feel guilty about my team and sh*t.

kat is a serious chi chi man...dem antics he does are not that of a man batting for the right team
I have questioned his sexuality before but I refuse to believe it. They wouldn't have that in Ghana anyway so he can't be.He did do the Dutty Wine and the Base carnival afterparty though. Was supposed to be a joke but Matterhorn was having none.

I could go on my own as I know the staff there... I usually go on my own. But it's sad and I don't wanna have to do it again.
**points and laughs**
But u go under 18s oceana

ARGH!Went to watch the match and forgot about this somehow. Called mum at 9.15 and told her to set it to record. Walked her through it. She still managed to record the wrong thing.