Does age matter?

Ashman

im 23wouldnt go out with anyone younger than meI find men over 30 very overwhelming and i am a mature person, people say ive got an old soulbut these older men are always too intensei think your situation ashman, is fine if you think it can work then why not go for it?i kno certain couples where the man is like 50 and the girl is half his ageI wouldnt do it because i really dont like old hands and also I dont want a man who has seen it all and done it all, where I'm experiencing new feelings and new situations in life, this guy is jus going meh cos its nothing to him
chat sh*t. Girls like u have high standards for ages then u get sik of getting no play. Nx thing u know yr on yr back quicker than Audley Harrison in the ring wi a heyday Tyson.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Guest Blue State Of Mind
im 23wouldnt go out with anyone younger than meI find men over 30 very overwhelming and i am a mature person, people say ive got an old soulbut these older men are always too intensei think your situation ashman, is fine if you think it can work then why not go for it?i kno certain couples where the man is like 50 and the girl is half his ageI wouldnt do it because i really dont like old hands and also I dont want a man who has seen it all and done it all, where I'm experiencing new feelings and new situations in life, this guy is jus going meh cos its nothing to him
chat sh*t. Girls like u have high standards for ages then u get sik of getting no play. Nx thing u know yr on yr back quicker than Audley Harrison in the ring wi a heyday Tyson.
What i never knew this fight happened?

What i never knew this fight happened?
It didn't u plum but imagine how quick Fraudley would get slumped. Same wi these high and mighty bitches when they get fed up. They go down in 1st round!
  • Downvote 2

Safe grafter but this one is a little different as I know a lot of girls in their 20s going with guys in their 40s but this one is the other way round.. I'm the guy in my 20s and she is the female in her 40s.

Guest Blue State Of Mind
Safe grafter but this one is a little different as I know a lot of girls in their 20s going with guys in their 40s but this one is the other way round.. I'm the guy in my 20s and she is the female in her 40s.
Woah going out with someone your mums age, is it serious?

Woah going out with someone your mums age, is it serious?
Well, we have so much in common, share the same values and have such a loving nature towards one another. Never really argue and to be fair, every girl I have gone out with my age has been quite immature and they don't really have old school values such as myself. Now days they are quite wild and rude etc. cheat and do all sorts. Not saying this is just women but I am an old fashioned man living in a modern era. We get on and I don't see a problem with it personally. Another thing is, she even has a grandchild.. 2 of them and one is 15. But I am pretty much in the line of thought as the Matrix. i am a deep thinker and do not really believe in the concept such as time for example as I believe time is a system of control. But yeah, she is gorgeous in every way regardless of age :D

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
Of course it matters, you 21+ niggas that be going out with chick that are 17/18 make me sick smh. That sh*t used to pain us in secondary school, the best looking girls going out with man that are 4 years older than them and already have whips and sh*t, we used to brick guys cars, do your ting but don't rub it in our face like.
lmaocould feel the pain in this post
init, step your f*ckin game up you chewbaka lookin motherf*ckerthem bitches went with them cos u niggas offered nothing

I'm 24. Girl is 27. Hasn't been a problem although she has expressed a few types that it might bother her when she's 30 and I'm still 27 (which I think is stupid personally).

Guest Blue State Of Mind
Of course it matters, you 21+ niggas that be going out with chick that are 17/18 make me sick smh. That sh*t used to pain us in secondary school, the best looking girls going out with man that are 4 years older than them and already have whips and sh*t, we used to brick guys cars, do your ting but don't rub it in our face like.
lmaocould feel the pain in this post
init, step your f*ckin game up you chewbaka lookin motherf*ckerthem bitches went with them cos u niggas offered nothing
Shut up like you draw girls don, you spend 90% of your life on here and want to talk to me about girls, your life is sh*t mate.
  • Upvote 2

Guest Blue State Of Mind

Certain man come on here bitching about how there getting bullied in their ends, how man are throwing snowballs at them when they going to buy pizza smh.

• Downvote 2

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

U MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD COS U COULDNT GET CHICKS IN SCHOOLtouched a nerve differently, i could see the tears in the postlost my virginity at 13 bunkin off schooolthat jus says it allsay nuttinher boobies were massivegt confirmation from 2 guys who walked in if u want sourcesoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowgt a London link visiting me in Manc every so often n some slag im ashamed of, but lets not go therefix your face

• Upvote 6