Views on Wretch

The General

f*ck wether he is or aint grimeYou people have failed to realise grime is for kidsHe makes good musicNot no joke ting shankaman without reason and jump up an down on his dead body musicReal music

f*ck wether he is or aint grimeYou people have failed to realise grime is for kidsHe makes good musicNot no joke ting shankaman without reason and jump up an down on his dead body musicReal music
If I wanted to listen to that kind of music I would listen to it on beats that suit it. There's nothing hype about him and grime music is hype music.

I've never really been a fan of him on sets. I.e The Garna 22 set with bare man including Scorcher, Wretch, Manga, Royal, Jookie, Double O etc& Wretch just isn't the set guy, always heard "It's wretch yeh i'm gonna blow like next year" like it was his only set barPs Scorcher if you're reading, beg you re-listen to that set then go record some bonus tracks for leaders of the new schoolHe's sick though, mercy & The Cycle are huuuge.

If I wanted to listen to that kind of music I would listen to it on beats that suit it. There's nothing hype about him and grime music is hype music.
As I said
Grime is for kids

shower from heat days

Guest SHO FACE GOON

wretch is big, said it from dayhe may not be grime, but i appreciate the fact that he makes very good musicthe track called who am i on his myspace is [semtex]straight crack[semtex]and he sounds f*ckin sick at fast tempo over a grime beat aswell

Good potential :shock:
Yeah man, hes sick but he ain't quite good at making hits. Plus his bars aren't catchy so i cant go around singing them. Plus theres the whole rap dilemma which i wont go into. He's outside my top 20, yet he's got the ability to be up in the tops. Let's hope he wakes up and starts making better music.

Good potential :shock:
Yeah man' date=' hes sick but he ain't quite good at making hits. Plus his bars aren't catchy so i cant go around singing them. Plus theres the whole rap dilemma which i wont go into. He's outside my top 20' date=' yet he's got the ability to be up in the tops. Let's hope he wakes up and starts making better music.[/quote'']You're talking as a whole grime package i see.But you cannot deny
Wretch is the most lyrical right now hands down.