FAO: Danny Walker, Hattie & Baft

Lurchie

What are the chances they go back to the old layout?1) it's too much work for them2) it'll cost them - maintenance3) they don't give a f*ck, they'll only feel it if they're website doesn't get hits, which'll mean sponsors will drop contracts. So each user does count.The fact they reopened cos Logan said he'll make a rival site tells you they are worried.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

even if they dnt care it must be slightly annoyin that with little effort the members have created their own space that rivals their site...i would be mad for not gettin the forum involved instead of payin some1 to mess up my site...the downtime alone mustb bruised em badly...cos lets face it..their traffic pays the bills innitK-dot

baft is online nowas well as fakediy the place they cattedInterestingand now its been taken down

Hey,Thanks for your email. As Danny says, we do actually take into account what people say. The website is going to take a bit of time to get right, we put it up today and are working hard right now to readjust the indie content! At the same time, we do appreciate that people are into more than one type of music-which is why dizzee works with the arctic monkeys and Kano and bizzle work with Kate Nash and others. We reflect that both in the mag and online. If you don't want to read about that, cool, just head to the bits you're interested in, of which there is pages and pages. What other uk mag has had sway, Kano, titch, Wiley, JME, Skepta, the movement, roll deep, ruff sqwad, plan b, scorcher, faction g, tempa t, frisco etc etc etc in the last 5 issues alone?!? We don't claim to be perfect and we don't always get things right, but for the price of not one pence, we support the uk underground 100 times more than any other site or mag out there. For free. Matt did a great job, but times change and the mag reflects that. I'm proud of the work we do here, and I feel like that if we don't show the changes the scene is undergoing then we aren't doing our job,That's it anyway,Thanks for your email,Hattie ------------------Sent with Instant Email from T-Mobile-----Original Message-----From: Danny Walker <[email protected]>Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 13:39:42 To:Richards Marcus at Homerton Hospital NHS Trust <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>Subject: RE: can you jokersThanks for your message... Believe it or not we do hear what you are say and I have taken in everything you said. I'll tell you what I've told everyone who called, text and messaged me this morning. The site will be a UK as ever this time next week. We're just uploading old content to make those other rooms a bit more fleshy (content profiles and such).In regards to the mag it self. No magazine has covered more UK urban and such acts in the period since Hattie Collins has taken over. We're still as road as ever, each month bringing you reviews and interviews that you might not see anywhere else. The mag now is still about repping UK, keeping the attitude and rawness/ roadness of the SASS days but as you have noticed we're including the odd alternative artist to mix things up. We still ask questions relative to our old/ current reader. We still do the odd insane feature and article of the mason days and we are still the biggest both online and off.If you and your petition could give the site a couple of days I'm sure the wait will be justifed.Danny WalkerDeputy EditorRWD -----Original Message-----From: "Richards Marcus at Homerton Hospital NHS Trust" <[email protected]>To: [email protected]; [email protected]: 13/04/07 11:46Subject: can you jokersLet the people know what's going on with the site? Coz it's a piss take I aint read ur mag for over a year coz it has turnt shite go on the site this morningand I see all this rock crap if I want to read bout them I would read NME mag where they get enough exposureIm am sorry but please bring back matt coz this is a Shambles I understand what u r trying to doSo what is the forum going to have a rock room now?You guys are serious jokers come like a joke like deuce mag Please don't forget what rwd stands for + plus I have been Reading the mag since it was called sass but today you guys Took a new low. Please take in what I said coz rwd is going down the wrong path and I will be writing a formal letter to your publishers asking for Matt to come back and I will make an on-line petition on bringing rwd back to its roots. Coz it lost its way along time ago and now its just sinking Cherrio Drugged up