LEGOMAN

pos for making moves altho ur atitude stinks

cant really blame u wen niggas are hating tho

innit

we get it

stupid rich people are diggin this stuff

the odd thing looks half decent but would never purchase / wear

enough alredy

For every 100 ppl that may know about a product/artist/service theres another 100 that have never seen/heard/used it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Esquilax

12 million people you know

Not even sending but you're lucky he didn't rock the shoulder pad cuz heads woulda been like :/

But he wore a normal chain so... Dunno what to say really

Well done i guess

• Upvote 3

There isn't actually any evidence he's making money. He's approaching artists and saying hey look BEP you love being all "strange" and "alternative" how about making yourself look like more of a c*nt with a childs toy on your shoulder like a pirate without the parrot. He isn't sellin them he's hoping the exposure from the BEP wearing them sells them for him.

Sadly, me and my friend were watching it and her response was "What a mug, what is that sh*t on his neck."

Pos for effort.

• Upvote 5

Guest TimeBomb

There isn't actually any evidence he's making money. He's approaching artists and saying hey look BEP you love being all "strange" and "alternative" how about making yourself look like more of a c*nt with a childs toy on your shoulder like a pirate without the parrot. He isn't sellin them he's hoping the exposure from the BEP wearing them sells them for him.

Sadly, me and my friend were watching it and her response was "What a mug, what is that sh*t on his neck."

Pos for effort.

but by giving will.i.am a free chain and have him wear it on xfactor is the best advertising he could ever get, the adverts in the break between xfactor will cost companies like 50k, if even 0.05% of people buy it hes selling round 6000 of them, 6000 x however much hes selling them for, do the math.

• Upvote 2

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

tbh i think most people dnt like him cos of his attitude

if anyone did it n they were humble about it theyd get some love prob, although i just dont get it myself, but them again i dnt get the whole male uggs n jeggings thing, some things are just not for me

Guest WAVESURFER

tbh i think most people dnt like him cos of his attitude

if anyone did it n they were humble about it theyd get some love prob, although i just dont get it myself, but them again i dnt get the whole male uggs n jeggings thing, some things are just not for me

c/s

People don't hate this guy because he's making money, they hate him cause he's a wanker.

• Upvote 2

Pos for effort.

but by giving will.i.am a free chain and have him wear it on xfactor is the best advertising he could ever get, the adverts in the break between xfactor will cost companies like 50k, if even 0.05% of people buy it hes selling round 6000 of them, 6000 x however much hes selling them for, do the math.

Thats basically exactly what I've just said though? Read between the lines.

/

time bomb your % thing is all wrong...

say i watched x factor, i saw will i am's chain and i liked it..... what am i gonna do...?

put lego chain into google.

youthrebellion is the top hit so 99% people are gonna go there.