Life realisations

BLACK VICTIM

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

death gotta be easy, cos life is hard, itll leave you physically mentally and emotionally scared (i think, cbb to look up the lyrics cos i dnt even remember what tune it is)

but still, whenever it gets like this i jus think theres millions of others goin through sh*t millions of times worse than me and i should stop being a a baby

usually works

bruv its the mind

i was thinking earlier everyone goes through same or similar sh*t but depending on the mind you will exacerbate it or minimalise it and tbh-h my mind will f*ck me up i known it from day i need perfectness or i am im self self destruct mode

you can be going through the same pain but an over active mind to put it nicely will turn and manipulate it into something far more than it should be

why did i stop blazin im sure some chro would k.o me right about now

• Downvote 1

Guest WAVESURFER

Just keep yr head up bro.

Identify which aspects of your life you aren't happy with, and take steps to change them.

Might seem daft, but get a haircut or some new clothes, and get some fresh air and exercise. Small things that can help you feel better.

Take some time off drink/drugs too. Just a coupla weeks or so. It helps.

Just keep yr head up bro.

Identify which aspects of your life you aren't happy with, and take steps to change them.

Might seem daft, but get a haircut or some new clothes, and get some fresh air and exercise. Small things that can help you feel better.

Take some time off drink/drugs too. Just a coupla weeks or so. It helps.

im not cuttin my locks, bought garms and been banging 40 pushups n jog for months no weed or cigs for months 12 hours shifts uni what is the point of life

id be happy to die tbh

• Downvote 3